Sign in to follow this  
Nike

Rd 2 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs. Celtics 5/10 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

quote:
I've already said it once, but I'll say it again: this series has proved that momentum does NOT carry over from game to game.

Has nothing to do with momentum, its pretty much an elimination game at there place and they will not miss the opportunity

Maybe last year, but not this year...

They have been one of the most inconsistent teams in the playoffs this year. They haven't shown me any different yet... and since it's NOT an elimination game, even though you said "pretty much," they will not carry over anything into that game.

I think this was one of the more entertaining games that I have seen in a while. It could have gone either way. The only problem I have is that Stan is relying way too much on Hedo. Hedo is not the same player as last year. We need to make Shard our number one option. Some of you are throwing in the towel...are you kidding me? I have full confidence that we can win this thing. Also wth is up with KG. Dude needs to take that xtra large tampon out of his arse. Go Magic!!!

quote:
They have been one of the most inconsistent teams in the playoffs this year. They haven't shown me any different yet... and since it's NOT an elimination game, even though you said "pretty much," they will not carry over anything into that game.

Well i pray we win but if we lose and then win at home in game 6 and go back to boston for game 7, we will not win that game, no chance

quote:
Big Baby a star of this league one day?????? Did I hear him correctly??? ***?? lol

Dude this guy is clearly dilusional, 3rd option hits the game winning shot? Lucky for them we shot like dog***t

quote:
Originally posted by 7th Seal:

quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:

Pierce saying Turk does little things to make the refs call fouls and then ADMITTED he does the same things. Do you hear that refs??? He admitted it, now stop calling every time he goes to the hole.

Thats why pierce is a star, he can get his own shot and wants it. Something this team is seriously missing. In close games I do not trust this team.

I understand what your saying, but what does that have to do with him basically admitting he flops and cries for a whistle?

Haha man all great scorers in this league sell fouls, whether its right or wrong I dont know but thats the way it is.

the thing that pisses me off is we are by far a wayyy better team but we take long stretches off during the game and it kills us. IF they do win this series and play cavs, they will be swept 4-0. IF we get to cavs we will give them a huge challenege

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pierce saying Turk does little things to make the refs call fouls and then ADMITTED he does the same things. Do you hear that refs??? He admitted it, now stop calling every time he goes to the hole.

Thats why pierce is a star, he can get his own shot and wants it. Something this team is seriously missing. In close games I do not trust this team.

I understand what your saying, but what does that have to do with him basically admitting he flops and cries for a whistle?

Haha man all great scorers in this league sell fouls, whether its right or wrong I dont know but thats the way it is.

Very true, just very sickening, and then he admits it and the refs will still do they same ish over and over, lol, got to love the NBA.

If we don't close in 6 games, the refs will not let us beat the Celtics in 7. Mark my words.

-Rondo no suspension

-Alston suspension

-Perkins no suspension

-Millions of questionable or wrong calls against Magic

-Billions of no calls on Celtics defense