Sign in to follow this  
Nike

Rd 2 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs. Celtics 5/10 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by Weezyana:

unbelievable...great defense the last 8 minutes and crap defense when it matters the most

That was FANTASTIC DEFENSE. We got a young player who was probably the fourth option to take an jumper out of his range with a solid closeout. That is good defense

solid close out? he was wide open...id take my chances with pierce shooting a contested fall away 22 footer by 1 guy than glen davis shooting a wide open 17 footer

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Any postgame links?

I didn't see them on the large picture raped front screen...

I have GOT to see what the players and coaches have to say, even though it will be very PC, I'm sure.

You're braver than me, I can't watch

quote:

quote:

unbelievable...great defense the last 8 minutes and crap defense when it matters the most

That was FANTASTIC DEFENSE. We got a young player who was probably the fourth option to take an jumper out of his range with a solid closeout. That is good defense

Considering that was the second time he did that and he was the hot hand and he was wide open I would say that was terrible defense. Big Baby has been hitting that shot all playoffs.

i dont even know what to say, this really sucks

a big fat *** makes a game winner from 20... what can you do

2-2 and 3-1 are very different... and we have given home court back

im going to go cry for a bit, peace

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

ya its honestly our own **** fault for jackin 3s and missing free throws

You mean Hedo's fault right? We took a lot of threes but we had a lot of open ones. Hedo is just an idiot

man.

Can't fault the magic for doubling Pierce...

Big baby was nailing that 15 ft jumper all night, but I still double Pierce in that situation... I take solace in the fact our team fought, hit clutch free throws and basically missed alot of open shot and still only lost by 1.

quote:

quote:

quote:

solid close out? he was wide open...id take my chances with pierce shooting a contested fall away 22 footer by 1 guy than glen davis shooting a wide open 17 footer

agreed, pierce was going nowhere, lewis should not have left davis

I'm not worried one bit about the series. we played bad today and came this close. Everyone one this board, even from the last series, keep saying we will lose the series after every lose...but here we are tied 2-2. We got a great team when they want to play great. So we got this!

Did anyone see Glen Davis throw that kid down while running back celebrating? And how disrespectful for their whole team to run around the court like mad men celebrating. This was our game, fouls when Rondo tripped over his own feet, goal tending not called when Rondo touched it after it hit glass, that was our game and unfortunately the refs can't let the game be decided by the players, but even so, with all that Turk should have smart about his shot selections them 2 possessions at the end.

i can't even hate on this game right here...that wasn't big baby's shot and he hit it for the win....good game...its just that we MUST take another one in boston now to take over again...we can do it...