Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan83

Dear Detroit fans

Dear Pistons Fans,

How does it feel to have one of the best teams in the league? I mean it must feel pretty good right? Last year you guys really tore the NBA apart, you had the best record.Then you went to the Playoffs and you beat the Bucks,wow! Then the Cavs came and you beat them in 7 games! What a series that was! Then you lost to Miami in the ECF that's too bad.

Then the previous year you made it all the way to the NBA finals! But you lost. In fact you have been to the ECF 4 times in a row,The last 2 teams to make it to the conference finals in 3 or more consecutive seasons (Lakers,Bulls) each have 3 championships. Detroit has one, but that's ok.

You guys even had two 50 win season's before you won that championship! While you do have a very experienced team, what do you have for the future? You traded your best prospect to Orlando last season.

So while we all sit back and watch the Pistons dismantle my beloved Orlando Magic know this Pistons fans, In 5 years the Pistons will be lottery regulars while our Magic team is still barley entering it's prime. We will dominate the East for the next 13 or 14 season's.And I guarantee that era will end with more then one Championship.

So while you celebrate a first round victory that anyone could predict, I would like to thank you for helping us grow as a team. We got what we expected out of this playoff series. Have the Pistons lived up to your expectations?

Dear Pistons Fans,

How does it feel to have one of the best teams in the league? I mean it must feel pretty good right? Last year you guys really tore the NBA apart, you had the best record.Then you went to the Playoffs and you beat the Bucks,wow! Then the Cavs came and you beat them in 7 games! What a series that was! Then you lost to Miami in the ECF that's too bad.

Then the previous year you made it all the way to the NBA finals! But you lost. In fact you have been to the ECF 4 times in a row,The last 2 teams to make it to the conference finals in 3 or more consecutive seasons (Lakers,Bulls) each have 3 championships. Detroit has one, but that's ok.

You guys even had two 50 win season's before you won that championship! While you do have a very experienced team, what do you have for the future? You traded your best prospect to Orlando last season.

So while we all sit back and watch the Pistons dismantle my beloved Orlando Magic know this Pistons fans, In 5 years the Pistons will be lottery regulars while our Magic team is still barley entering it's prime. We will dominate the East for the next 13 or 14 season's.And I guarantee that era will end with more then one Championship.

So while you celebrate a first round victory that anyone could predict, I would like to thank you for helping us grow as a team. We got what we expected out of this playoff series. Have the Pistons lived up to your expectations?

Hey magic fans I just got a great Idea!

When this series is over lets all register for the Pistons board! Then we can talk smack to them when they lose to Miami or Chicago!

On second thought, Magic fans might have a life.

We have gotten beat in the playoffs. But we also have a championchip ring to show for it. Teams cant win ever year. But we can hope to have a shot at wining a title ever year. How about you?

What do the Magic have? Let me tell you what you have. A ton of losses, and for some reason Magic fans are blinded in see that they're team was as good as you believed.

I dont see how you the Magic actually thought they had a shot!?!?! You got swept in the regular season and you will get swept in the playoffs. I'm sorry you're fustrated of the losing franchise.

But look at this way. You've made the playoffs for a change. Your goal next year should be to get out of the first round.

Hahahahah, oh man that was too much MagicMan. Our best prospect?! ^^^^ I'll take Amir Johnson over Darko ANY day as a prospect. So lets get this straight, your dogging the Pistons who are on the verge on being only the 2nd team in NBA history to make it to 5 consecutive ECF's? Winning the NBA championship you need skill and LUCK. Piston's haven't been so lucky with injuries to key players preventing them to what I believe should have been 3 titles. Compare the Piston's payroll to some of the other top teams in the past 5 years? Pistons accomplished quite a bit. Didn't last year everybody say the Piston's were done? Then this year they were picked to be 4th in the Central division?! ^^^ I don't mind in say 3 years this team being a lottery team because unlike the Magic the Pistons would only need 1 lottery pick to be back in the playoffs unlike the Magic who need 4! ^^

I'll take being in the hunt for a championship every year and only winning one, than being in the lottery for 4 years in a row, and then getting swept out of the first round any day.

How did the Magic do when they had Shaq and actually were in the hunt for a title? They didn't win. You act like winning 50+ games and losing in the ECF and Finals and only winning 1 Finals is a negative.

The Magic and Cleveland fans are the same, just saying the future will be good for them. Only losing franchises say how good they WILL be, not how good they are. The Pistons will not be in the lottery with Joe Dumars running the ship, he isn't Isaiah Thomas.

quote:
Originally posted by Pistons:

I'll take being in the hunt for a championship every year and only winning one, than being in the lottery for 4 years in a row, and then getting swept out of the first round any day.

How did the Magic do when they had Shaq and actually were in the hunt for a title? They didn't win. You act like winning 50+ games and losing in the ECF and Finals and only winning 1 Finals is a negative.

The Magic and Cleveland fans are the same, just saying the future will be good for them. Only losing franchises say how good they WILL be, not how good they are. The Pistons will not be in the lottery with Joe Dumars running the ship, he isn't Isaiah Thomas.

When we had Shaq we were real contenders for only 2 seasons. One of those seasons we went to the finals. The point I was making is that your supposed to be this great team but where are your rings?

I don't get it. I'm a Magic and Piston fan. Why does everyone have to attack each other. Both teams have positives and weaknesses. Can't we all just get along?

quote:
Originally posted by DarkoHero:

I don't get it. I'm a Magic and Piston fan. Why does everyone have to attack each other. Both teams have positives and weaknesses. Can't we all just get along?

Not when the two are playing each other. Not when one team has suffered 12 years of frustration. Also, I am a firm believer in team loyalty. I may like other NBA teams, or enjoy watching other teams play, but I am only a fan of the Magic.

you are right in five years if we did absolutely nothing as far trading drafting and free agency, we would be in the lottery.

Thankfully our GM is a great one. All pistons fans owe a lot to Joe Dumars. He is the only reason we are anything.

THANKS JOE!

The Pistons are going to be looked back upon just as the Braves of the 90s were, always one of the best teams but could only win the big one once. Yea I am sure Braves fans are happy they won the world series once in the 90s, who wouldn't be? But, I bet if you ask any braves fan they would tell you they were not pleased with the outcome of that decade. 14 division titles and only 1 championship? Now the Pistons are going to be going to the ECF for the 5th consecutive time (maybe) and they will only have 1 championship?

In 5 years you will not be so pleased about that piston fans, so enjoy it while you can...