Sign in to follow this  
The Truth

The Truth's Game 3 Recap...

The Truth has just returned home from the Orena. The Truth was disgusted and wanted to leave with 10 minutes to go in the 4th, however I will not contribute to Orlando being a minor league sports town by leaving early. The Truth stayed for the game and just kept fuming wanting to curb-stomp anyone with that stupid Deeeetroit Basketbaaaalll chant. Anyhow to the game...arrived at like 7, checked the seats...section 236...which also happened to be the section of the game...The Truths' section, section of the game. No suprise there. Returned to get my chicken tenders...they were hot and crisp and good. Ate, inflated thunder stix and waited for game to start. There was some excitement in the building and the begining of the game was fantastic. Well played, good D, fierce. Detroit comeback, second and third starting to fall behind. 4th quarter, no comeback...blowout ensues. Now The Truth hates to rehash the same topic BUT...Nelson was a stud tonight. Plain and simple...all of you that think otherwise, blow me. Inconsistant he has been this year, but think back to last year and remember that he is still young...the kid can play. Hedo played well and Darko played much better than The Truth anticipated. GHill sucked tonight...many horrible decisions. Battie...unbelievable, he was a waste. In spite of all this BHill rarely played Ariza, and never played Redick. Now, trailing by 10 would you not think that maybe you need some quick bursts by hitting a 3 or something? Insert Redick...crowd gets hyped...he hits a bucket...back in the game. Wait, that didn't happen...for some reason BHill decides now is the time to force the ball down low to D12...yes, that makes sense. We're down 10, let's trade buckets with them. BHill...you are a tool...you need to go. And before anyone gets all over me about D12 not getting the ball enough. Be honest with yourself. I am a D12 fan...as good as the kid is going to be, he is severely offensivly limited. If it is not an ally oop or dunk there is trouble. He needs to learn this offseason how to pass out of a double team, dribble, and develop a mini shot (The Timmy D bank shot from the box or the Hakeem jumper from the baseline)...oh and that thing the ENTIRE team needs work with...the easiest thing of all, free throws.

Anyhow, sorry for the length of this and the kind of randomness to it, The Truth is not pleased. This may be The Truth's final post for a while, The Truth will be at work on Saturday and will probably turn the tv on to keep track of the score but that's about it. The Truth realizes that the season will be complete around 5:30 Saturday evening and then The Truth's focus will turn waiting for that oh so special announcement..."Brain Hill Fired" The Truth thanks his fans and the old school members of this messege board and welcomes any PM's if anyone is seeking wisdom from The Truth.

The Truth has just returned home from the Orena. The Truth was disgusted and wanted to leave with 10 minutes to go in the 4th, however I will not contribute to Orlando being a minor league sports town by leaving early. The Truth stayed for the game and just kept fuming wanting to curb-stomp anyone with that stupid Deeeetroit Basketbaaaalll chant. Anyhow to the game...arrived at like 7, checked the seats...section 236...which also happened to be the section of the game...The Truths' section, section of the game. No suprise there. Returned to get my chicken tenders...they were hot and crisp and good. Ate, inflated thunder stix and waited for game to start. There was some excitement in the building and the begining of the game was fantastic. Well played, good D, fierce. Detroit comeback, second and third starting to fall behind. 4th quarter, no comeback...blowout ensues. Now The Truth hates to rehash the same topic BUT...Nelson was a stud tonight. Plain and simple...all of you that think otherwise, blow me. Inconsistant he has been this year, but think back to last year and remember that he is still young...the kid can play. Hedo played well and Darko played much better than The Truth anticipated. GHill sucked tonight...many horrible decisions. Battie...unbelievable, he was a waste. In spite of all this BHill rarely played Ariza, and never played Redick. Now, trailing by 10 would you not think that maybe you need some quick bursts by hitting a 3 or something? Insert Redick...crowd gets hyped...he hits a bucket...back in the game. Wait, that didn't happen...for some reason BHill decides now is the time to force the ball down low to D12...yes, that makes sense. We're down 10, let's trade buckets with them. BHill...you are a tool...you need to go. And before anyone gets all over me about D12 not getting the ball enough. Be honest with yourself. I am a D12 fan...as good as the kid is going to be, he is severely offensivly limited. If it is not an ally oop or dunk there is trouble. He needs to learn this offseason how to pass out of a double team, dribble, and develop a mini shot (The Timmy D bank shot from the box or the Hakeem jumper from the baseline)...oh and that thing the ENTIRE team needs work with...the easiest thing of all, free throws.

Anyhow, sorry for the length of this and the kind of randomness to it, The Truth is not pleased. This may be The Truth's final post for a while, The Truth will be at work on Saturday and will probably turn the tv on to keep track of the score but that's about it. The Truth realizes that the season will be complete around 5:30 Saturday evening and then The Truth's focus will turn waiting for that oh so special announcement..."Brain Hill Fired" The Truth thanks his fans and the old school members of this messege board and welcomes any PM's if anyone is seeking wisdom from The Truth.

This was an.......

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

...Review. However, the truth of the matter may be that Brian will not be fired......God help us all.

But seriously, would you rather have DS as a coach than Hill? I've been wondering.

quote:
Originally posted by The Truth:

Great post - I am a big Jameer fan - he will thrive elsewhere or with a different coach here - he can't play for Brian Hill. Darko will also get much better elsewhere or with a different coach. Dwight can't be the focal point of our offense.

And agreed - just the excitement of Reddick coming in could have helped the team and like you said if he hits a three the crowd roars the players get pumped, but at least Reddick did gets some minutes tonight and for the series, ooops that's right he didn't play tonight - maybe he didn't play well in the first two games and that is why Brian didn't play him - oh, my bad he didn't play in those games either.

But Grant and Hedo combined for what maybe 25% from the floor or worse? I didn't check the box score - good thing JJ didn't get in.

Maybe we should all pray for Brian Hill to be fired.

I asked a friend of mine a hot lookin women in her early 30's if she would sleep with Brian to try and get a scandal going so we could fire him. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

hey Mr Moderator

I have a message for you.

Suspend me if you want, but have fun with those old threads................... You remember the optimism from last week.

Suspend my account if you want,,,on Saturday night your whole team will be suspended until next october......LOL

This game was just a picture of a season that lacked quality fundamental coaching. Hasn't any coach taught Dwight a short jump shoot? Why was J.J not played when the game was getting out of reach. B Hill has not had many years with a winning record and has coached more losing seasons then winning ones. G. Hill needs to retire he is just a ghost from the seven year past. J. Nelson did score but he is a defensive liability. Train JJ to be a Steve Nash point guard and watch him light it up.

Get a coach the can coach and teach Dwight to shoot 70% from the free throw line. Otis has told us to wait, he needs to go also. Saturday will be a sweep and the paper on Sunday will read Code Blue Magic need a overhaul. Hedo is on or off, Tony trade him and let Darko play. Pat G ship him off and Travis will come back to kill the Magic just like Chancy. How can the Magic be satisfied with the results of the past 7 seasons?

quote:
Originally posted by The O-rena Chicken Tender Basket:

Truth, it was good to see you tonight, as always. You have always been one of my better customers. I am sad to hear that this is the last time we will meet until next season. I'll be staying hot and tender for you.

Hey mr. Chicken Tender man where you been?

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan23:

This game was just a picture of a season that lacked quality fundamental coaching. Hasn't any coach taught Dwight a short jump shoot? Why was J.J not played when the game was getting out of reach. B Hill has not had many years with a winning record and has coached more losing seasons then winning ones. G. Hill needs to retire he is just a ghost from the seven year past. J. Nelson did score but he is a defensive liability. Train JJ to be a Steve Nash point guard and watch him light it up.

Get a coach the can coach and teach Dwight to shoot 70% from the free throw line. Otis has told us to wait, he needs to go also. Saturday will be a sweep and the paper on Sunday will read Code Blue Magic need a overhaul. Hedo is on or off, Tony trade him and let Darko play. Pat G ship him off and Travis will come back to kill the Magic just like Chancy. How can the Magic be satisfied with the results of the past 7 seasons?

Past 7 seasons - you mean past 12 seasons.

quote:
...he will thrive elsewhere or with a different coach here...

Are you serious!???? Or maybe you are Jameer himself or his brother?

What other coach in the world will tolerate such terrible player. Jameer is a complete joke. Here and there he made some shots but in general he is a very poor player. Probably guy with the lowest b-ball IQ in NBA, period.

What are you looking for? A coach who will allow him to take 30+ shots per game??

thanks for that recap truth. i hear exactly what you're saying.

it must have been hard sitting there watching the game fuming.

i was fuming too and i live over 5000 miles away..