Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Live Blog + Watch Party (Bo Outlaw + Good Drink and Food Deals)

Hey everybody,

Make sure to join the live blog tonight here:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...eltics_05062009.html

As always I will be on hand to give you pregame updates, play-by-play analysis and any information that comes my way (like last game revealed that Lee should be back for Game 3).

Radio Producer Brent Blum will also be there to give updates and analysis from the studio.

We had some Celtics fans drop by last time and I might get their internet writer to drop by for a second too. So come and voice your displeasure.

Or you could come join me, Bo Outlaw and the Jet Blue crew in person at the Official Orlando Magic Watch Party. These have been fun so far. Information below.

quote:
Be There on Wednesday, May 6th at The Clubhouse

Hey everybody,

Make sure to join the live blog tonight here:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...eltics_05062009.html

As always I will be on hand to give you pregame updates, play-by-play analysis and any information that comes my way (like last game revealed that Lee should be back for Game 3).

Radio Producer Brent Blum will also be there to give updates and analysis from the studio.

We had some Celtics fans drop by last time and I might get their internet writer to drop by for a second too. So come and voice your displeasure.

Or you could come join me, Bo Outlaw and the Jet Blue crew in person at the Official Orlando Magic Watch Party. These have been fun so far. Information below.

quote:
Be There on Wednesday, May 6th at The Clubhouse

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

If you hold it in Casadega, I will be there, so says the crystal ball.

Casadega scares me

game 5 watch party is closer to me.. thinking of going. what are the watch parties like..is it really crowded or more comfortable..i wouldnt be buying much there either.