Sign in to follow this  
PEC

Celtics

Finally an article that doesn't put the Magic down like you will find at ESPN. Yahoo Sports doesn't seem to be taking sides unlike ESPN.

The last two paragraphs I think says it all about the Magic/Celtic series.

This time, it

Finally an article that doesn't put the Magic down like you will find at ESPN. Yahoo Sports doesn't seem to be taking sides unlike ESPN.

The last two paragraphs I think says it all about the Magic/Celtic series.

This time, it

You know it's interesting people seem to want to read and rant about what some idiot from espn wrote rather then an article that didn't have any bent towards either team.

An article that was unbiased instead. Maybe because it wasn't attacking the Magic the posters here are just not interested, because it doesn't make them mad.

It certainly is a lot better then that article that Brian Schmitz wrote. You would have thought that he was writing for one of the Boston papers instead of an Orlando paper.

Personally I am glad it went the way it did. Give the Magic a big lead and they always let it slip away, so what better way to get their attention than by being up 28 and almost lose. It was like having a com to Jesus meeting without having to take the loss to do it. Hopefully it will serve as a wake up call and the Magic come more hungry than in game 1.

Howard needs to demand the ball and dunk every chance he gets instead of the shots at the rim that looks like he is trying to barely get it in the hole.

quote:
Howard needs to demand the ball and dunk every chance he gets instead of the shots at the rim that looks like he is trying to barely get it in the hole.

Howard is having a hard operating down low because

(a) much of the other 4 magic men are just standing around waiting for a hand out so they can chuck it... like hedo and peaches.

(B) refs dont call 3 seconds anymore. how many times was rondo, allen or pierce inside the paint trying to double dwight?

© the celtics are fronting him too much and by the time the pass is delivered someone is there to either swipe or double team him.

(d) its the same play over and over again. no one is cutting. come on peaches, show us some cutting and lift off like a true air france.

(e) refs dont call foul while the celtics are man-handling and pushing and shoving dwight.

Good find, PEC. I was about to start a new thread about this myself.

MagicFanBen is right, it's hard to keep the attention of the players after any sort of win. But this is a way. This game is a BLUEPRINT for a perfect film study for SVG to use. The 1st half is what the Magic's goal should be, as far as style of play. The 2nd half is what absolutely NOT to do. Offensively and defensively.

Hopefully one of these days the Magic will not only listen, but also learn. Because putting their foot down and not letting up is their last step towards being a viable NBA Championship team.