Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

"Magic are skillful, but lack brains to make Eastern finals run"

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

I know there's a lot of Magic haters, but this is the dumbest article I've ever read. Did he not watch the Magic destroy some of the elite teams this year?

The thing is Svanxx and Dwight said this before the playoffs started, its in the post season where you get respect. It doesn't matter who you beat in the regular season, the playoffs is what it comes down to.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Writer is skillful, but lacks brain to make a decent point

You reading the same article I am? I think my bearded dragon could of taken a **** on a piece of paper with more skill.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

holy crap...this has got to be one of the worst hack job slander pieces ever written about this team...

Magic are skillful, but lack brains to make Eastern finals run

quote:
n game 6, Hedo Turkoglu was tossed after a scrum with center Samuel Dalembert. It was just stupid of Turkoglu. He risked much more than getting tossed from a blowout and came very close to an actual fight with Dalembert.

Dalembert has played the Magic like a fiddle, baiting them at every turn and in many instances, the Magic stupidly took the bait.

That's a significant problem with Orlando. The Magic just don't play very smart and against some of the Eastern Conference powers like Boston, one of the wiser teams in all of sports, Orlando doesn't stand a chance unless it increases its game IQ. It doesn't matter if the Celtics have Kevin Garnett or not. It doesn't matter if Boston is tired or not.

wow, I dont even know what to say here...I know Mike Freeman is a moron, but this cant be the medias consensus or even the outside perspective...look, I agree, Howard can be immature in the game at times, forget all the laughing and off the court stuff, im talking on the court...but seriously...

This guy should look into a mirror then he would know what people call him stupid.