Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Rondo shows his true colors

quote:
Originally posted by TheNameIsOrlando:

turning out to be a dirty player...love his game but i bet the NBA might be thinking he slapped miller on purpose now

Turning out? I've seen him try to start a couple of fights already... the one that stands out was in Houston (I think), and tonight... not only does he sling him into the table, but then it looks like he swings on Heinrich when he pushes Rondo in retaliation.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

And he's left off the hook again........

insane really. rondo throws a punch after kirk ran up on him. no ejection. refs....where amazing happens.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by TheNameIsOrlando:

turning out to be a dirty player...love his game but i bet the NBA might be thinking he slapped miller on purpose now

Turning out? I've seen him try to start a couple of fights already... the one that stands out was in Houston (I think), and tonight... not only does he sling him into the table, but then it looks like he swings on Heinrich when he pushes Rondo in retaliation.

Dont watch the celtics much(i cant stand to watch them thats how much i hate them haha) but i dont mind a player with a mean streak but it would be nice to see him disciplined like any other player

Whats going on? rondo isnt even what i would call a star haha

Can't believe he didn't get a Flagrant Two.

BUT this bodes well for the Magic...cuz he WILL DEFINITELY get a F2 after the league reviews it.

A) If the Bulls win tonight, Rondo will be suspended for Game Seven...Rose vs. Marbury all night? Give me a break. It would be Magic-Bulls in the next round.

B) If the Celtics win tonight, Rondo will be suspended for Game One against the Magic. That would be a huge chance for us to take a game in Boston. That could give us a HUGE advantage/boost/confidence/yadda yadda yah.

Win-Win indeed.