Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Will Dwight be suspended? {POLL}

The exact same thing happened with Brad Miller and Big Baby.

If Brad Miller didn't get suspended and Howard does, the NBA is a joke.

This didn't even result into an altercation for the most part. Both players just walked away after it happened and they called a tech on Howard. What more do they want to? To influence a series by a silly call? They already did that in the Suns-Spurs series a while back.

quote:
Originally posted by Too Nice:

This didn't even result into an altercation for the most part. Both players just walked away after it happened and they called a tech on Howard. What more do they want to? To influence a series by a silly call? They already did that in the Suns-Spurs series a while back.

I disagree. Big Baby flopped.

quote:

EXACTLY. Great point! That was an ALTERCATION. Brad Miller shoved Big Baby's FACE in RETALIATION.

Come on now.

quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets one game, but he doesn't deserve it and it was out of frustration and it DIDNT connect! Although if it had it might have killed him.

quote:

quote:

Rondo was never going for the ball, he knew they screwed up, so he did what most Boston players do.

Play dirty, and go "May Weather" on Brad Miller...

Which would of scored....

So they should got not only 2 shots and possesion...

ESPN just showed that replay, joked about it, and then said he had something in his mouth that caused a stoppage in play. He got his ****ing teeth knocked out!

I completely agree, I saw it live and immediately I was expecting them to rule it a flagrant after they reviewed it. I mean the refs got a second look at it and still didn't believe it was worth two shots and the ball. As for Howard, I think the escalation of the coaches going at it and the media will force Sterns hand. Let's just hope its a fine or one game if any at all.

I watched it live, thought nothing of it.

I've watched it over and over.

I STILL THINK NOTHING OF IT.

How on earth are these stations making this a huge deal? It was NOTHING. This is PLAYOFF BASKETBALL.

Geeze.