Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ 76ers 4/26/09 - 6:30 PM

The announcers are even worse.... One says "Pass defelected by Igoudala" The other later says only orlando players involved with the over and back. Is he even watching?

horrible calls early. lee hugged iggy and didn't get called for the foul. lee did NOT double dribble, yet they called it. dalmbert is holding howard's arm on every rebound - no call. at least it's been both ways for the most part, but wow.

on the plus side, i like lee's aggressiveness being back. howard needs more touches tho.

I love how no call on Dwight being mugged for the last rebound. He and Dalembert are only the 2 biggest players on the court, Stevie WONDER could have seen that

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfanagain:

horrible calls early. lee hugged iggy and didn't get called for the foul. lee did NOT double dribble, yet they called it. dalmbert is holding howard's arm on every rebound - no call. at least it's been both ways for the most part, but wow.

on the plus side, i like lee's aggressiveness being back. howard needs more touches tho.

dont forget the worst call, iggy clearly tipping that ball back, how anyone could miss that call is beyond me

lee looks like hes going to be hot tonight, please dont play keep away from him again