Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Give three reasons you hate the Magic.

This is meant to be catharctic and fun.

1) Hedo proclaiming before the postseason began that his playoff performance would have no bearing on his contract negotiations in the offseason, and then playing like he really meant it.

2) Hedo shooting 22% during the playoffs. Who knew he could do worse than his season average of 39%?

3) Dwight Howard being 4th on the team in postseason FGAs despite shooting 77% from the floor and 73% from the FT line.

1) Hedo proclaiming before the postseason began that his playoff performance would have no bearing on his contract negotiations in the offseason, and then playing like he really meant it.

2) Hedo shooting 22% during the playoffs. Who knew he could do worse than his season average of 39%?

3) Dwight Howard being 4th on the team in postseason FGAs despite shooting 77% from the floor and 73% from the FT line.

1 hedo on the floor when he should clearly be getting benched ( slumps need to be punished especially when its a record slump must be around 40 games now)

2 howard not touching the ball enough down the stretch ( easy buckets or double teamed dishes he is not a tim duncon yet but he could be)

3 our at times static and flat jack up 3s offence ( we are so much better when the ball moves and we make the defence work and tire them )

3. 2 nailbiters in 3 games have shortend my life.

2. Have given Chris Webber/Avery Johnson alleged intellect and crediblity.

1. Finally, have given SmackDaddy a reason to start an assanine post like this.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

LOL

1. The Fat Guy - The idea this tard is representative of the Orlando fan base is troubling. The idea anybody would ever stand and applaud this lard azz for running around the court mystifies me. Not to mention he bit his style.

2. Rich Devos - Reasons too numerous to mention

3. Cheerleaders - A history of ugly girls who can't dance.

1. Rashard Lewis watching a ball go right by him and not reaching out or diving for it.

2. Rashard Lewis letting someone drive on him and not touching him.

3. Rashard Lewis..., well you get the picture.

Smack this team is in a lot of trouble. If we lose this series it will be worse than losing that Piston series when we were up 3-1. What does this team do because I don't see them improving next year?

1.Rashard Lewis being paid Tracy Mcgrady/Kobe Bryant Money but can't create his own shot or be a game closer. (wow)

2.Coach Stan Van Gundy starting Hedo. when he clearly should be a 6th man.

3.Coach Stan Van Gundy giving Antony Johnson and Battie more minutes than J.J., and Gorat. Just Pisses me off

Thank you, Smack. Let us vent in an organized fashion!

1. Spaz-a-glu being our go-to guy.

--Many of us have said this since our last season pummeling by Detroit. For years, Turk couldn't even stay a starter in this league. Now he's the go-to guy on a championship caliber team?

2. Having no true power forward.

--Like a broken record, many of us have said this since our last season pummeling by Detroit. Thanks, Otis.

3. The injury bug hitting Jameer.

--We sorely miss his energy, shooting, determination, fourth quarter scoring and leadership.

1. Becoming a Magic fan the summer Shaq left. (When I moved from LA to Orlando area.)

2. Wasting great games by Dwight. At his rate he's going to leave the first opportunity and sign for a MLE on any team with a person who can make their own shot.

3. Mighty Mouse getting injured. Broke my heart.