Sign in to follow this  
chrisinboston

I hope Turk opts out

Well if he doesn't opt out trade him to Sactown for a root beer float and some nachos. I wish you could restructure contracts in the NBA but unfortunately that isn't an option for Lewis. I really dont want to see Turk in a Magic uniform anymore and its sad to say as I have been a fan of his for a while.

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by chrisinboston:

Would be the best thing for this team, let Lewis play SF and go get a PF - anyBODY would be better than this. This two small forward situation does not work in the playoffs. There is noBODY to help Dwight on the offensive or defensive glass, it's killing us. Game 4 is a must win, with a win this is going 7. If they lose game 4 this thing is over.

yep. Hedo's defense is absolutely atrocious.We need a PF who can play D and crash the boards. Iggy totally abused Hedo. Yet i don't understand why SVG leaves him in a tight game late in the 4th when on D.

Yeah I really wanted to give Turk a chance this post-season, but he just doesn't come through. I agree his defense just isn't good enough. You can't just extend your hand out there on jumpshooters you have to get up on em and don't foul. You gotta be able to get more vertical, he's just playing the dance around and get juked out of his jock game. Plus he isn't even scoring well when we count on him. Lewis was pissing me off almost as bad until the end. Howard is without question pulling his weight. What a beast. When he sinks free throws like that he can put up 40 any night. In the clutch too. It's a shame the rest of the team isn't on board with Dwight. Lee has stepped up some, Alston as well.

I still would would like Shard. He just looks bad cause

1. he plays for orlando and we dont show up for playoffs

2. he plays for stan smelly undies

3. hedo hogs the ball and keeps dribbling until he runs out of bounds or throws a shot up with his eyes closed.

get rid of hedo and the coach. Get Phil Jackson!!!!

Yeah I cringed when Hedo got the ball and you knew he was gonna try to score himself. When Howard is raping the paint like he was tonight...feed him the effing rock.

yea, i think we all hope he opts out now. unfortunately with his horrid performance in these playoffs, he prob realizes that he aint gonna get **** in the open market.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I would see if Houston is willing to trade T'Mac for Shard. Shard would be a nice fit in Houston.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE T-MAC BACK

I think Hedo will opt out despite the bad year. The thing I hope people realize is Shard has turned into a PF. He has played this for 2 years and I think his last 2 years in Seattle. The problem is I don't think he can guard a SF anymore. He does not move his feet well and is more comfortable guarding the post. I think offensively he would be better and our rebounding would be much better especially on off rebounds because now you have a true PF under the basket instead of camped out at the 3 point line. I just think it is alot to expect Shard to switch positions after being in this system for 2 years. Hey but for 118 mil he can suck it up.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I would see if Houston is willing to trade T'Mac for Shard. Shard would be a nice fit in Houston.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE T-MAC BACK

he gets hurt too much. no thanks

quote:
Originally posted by rc0101:

Well if he doesn't opt out trade him to Sactown for a root beer float and some nachos. I wish you could restructure contracts in the NBA but unfortunately that isn't an option for Lewis. I really dont want to see Turk in a Magic uniform anymore and its sad to say as I have been a fan of his for a while.

LOL i would trade him for a burrito and a pack of socks

As far as the playoff games, I blame Van Gundy for keeping Turk in the games. He shouldn't even be playing. He's injured and just doesn't have the willpower to play injured like some players. Anybody Van Gundy replaced him with couldn't have been any worse. As far as next year, I never thought I'd say this, because I'm a big Turk fan, but I'm ready to let him go to another team.