Sign in to follow this  
MagicDOLPHIN

Now its set Magic vs. 76ers round one

Great matchup for us defensively. They're the worst 3 point shooting team in the league, which means that Dwight can clog up the lane and really give them problems. If we show offensively up at all, we should win in 4 or 5.

They won't all be blowouts (which I'm sure people around here will be expecting and freaking out about if it doesn't happen) but we should be able to get the job done comfortably.

One thing, I think going against Philly gives Dwight a better practice round for going up against Boston's frontcourt. Dally, Evans, Ratliff are better than Miller, Noah, Thomas in the physical department.

Andre Miller's not really a post up player anymore, yes, but calling him a shell of his former self is a gross overstatement.

I'd say he's still a top 10-12 PG in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

You guys will sweep them in 3 games. You guys are saying we rested our starters? Our entire starting 5 and our top 2 bench bigs didn't even play in the 2nd half. Yesterday, they lost to Boston without Allen and KG. This will be the worst series in the first round. It's why I wanted to play the 6ers so badly. Not to mention, the refs were horrible and the cavs still almost won.

thanks. i think we were all hoping to get them in the first round. i think the only team we all collectively didnt want was the one you guys are playing. hope you guys do better against them than we do....lol. good luck

***!!! That made no sense what so ever.

they ended the season with a 6 game losing streak, then needed an Overtime to squeak out a one point win against the Cavs JV team..

4-0

Avery Johnson is a sad little funny man..I wonder whats his problem with Orlando..Seems he really dislikes Orlando..Atleast Barkley has his reasons..lol..But it will be Boston Vs. Orlando the 2nd round..I think we are more then capable of being able to earn the respect we deserve..GO MAGIC!!!

Dalembert is no match to Dwight. He always manages to get into foul trouble early in the games against the Magic. Igougala (think I mis-spelled his name the same as I always seem to do with Hedo's last name-LOL) is playing well. They'll all be close games but I predict the Magic take them 4 straight.