Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Message Board Night - IMPORTANT INFO

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to post this information about MB Night. I took this from LODM's post since I relayed the info to him over the phone:

quote:
Those of you attending the Magic Message Board night gathering should go to the VIP entrance which is right next to the main O-rena box office. This is on the East side of the O-rena, across from the parking garage.

The game starts at 8 PM, so you should be at that entrance by 6 PM.

There is still plenty of room, so if you are going to be at the game anyway and want to stop by, send a PM to Dan Savage so that he can put you on the list.

If you have any other specific questions, you can also call Kristin Dubinski (Group Ticket Executive) at (407) 916-2951.

We will have snacks, drinks, prizes, giveaways and some of the organization's finest people dropping by.

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to post this information about MB Night. I took this from LODM's post since I relayed the info to him over the phone:

quote:
Those of you attending the Magic Message Board night gathering should go to the VIP entrance which is right next to the main O-rena box office. This is on the East side of the O-rena, across from the parking garage.

The game starts at 8 PM, so you should be at that entrance by 6 PM.

There is still plenty of room, so if you are going to be at the game anyway and want to stop by, send a PM to Dan Savage so that he can put you on the list.

If you have any other specific questions, you can also call Kristin Dubinski (Group Ticket Executive) at (407) 916-2951.

We will have snacks, drinks, prizes, giveaways and some of the organization's finest people dropping by.

I heard there was going to be a giveaway of a limited edition 1 of 1 signed Magic Miniball signed by all the mods in the house tonight!!!!

this might be false, but i heard it from the pimply kid at the OCTB stand.