Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Cook_Phan

YES!!!!! Hedo is OK!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hey iM Superman12:

lmfao. So when Dwight Howard has to be pulled out to the perimeter because of a shooting big man, the Opposing teams never drive in right? WRONG. Orlando's rotations aren't on the same level as Cleveland's or Boston's. You rely on DH12 too much. If he makes one little mistake, your screwed, whereas if someone on boston or cleveland makes a mistake or steps out when they shouldn't have, someone else rotates to the hole, and stops the penetration. Not the case for Orlando.

**** straight, Orlando's defense was so bad it accidentally caused a warp in the space time continuum and forced the Cavs into a 40 point deficient.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

nba.com's defensive eff. stats

http://www.nba.com/statistics/...le2.html?cnf=1&prd=1

1 L.A. Lakers

2 Indiana

3 Orlando

4 Houston

5 Dallas

6 Oklahoma City

7 Boston

8 Cleveland

i guess to be a cavs fan you have to talk out of your *** without actually researching anything.

The list you just posted is for Defensive Rebounding, not efficiency.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

nba.com's defensive eff. stats

http://www.nba.com/statistics/...le2.html?cnf=1&prd=1

1 L.A. Lakers

2 Indiana

3 Orlando

4 Houston

5 Dallas

6 Oklahoma City

7 Boston

8 Cleveland

i guess to be a cavs fan you have to talk out of your *** without actually researching anything.

The list you just posted is for Defensive Rebounding, not efficiency.

crap, busy day at work, but still, we're leading on all of those categories sorted, that guy is still an idiot.

Not to insult any one here that goes to other team's boards. I don't go anywhere else so I wouldn't know.

But from the posters that come here from other boards, I can tell you that they all share the same qualities.

They are losers who like to post things to get people upset. Just come here, spew NONSENSE and leave at your convenience.

You have a good team and a great player, can you stop crying like a baby?

Take superman out and your name is "Hey iM 12". I believe it.

quote:
Originally posted by Hey iM Superman12:

because the defense has been solid for 3 years now.

No it hasnt, if it was the Cavs would be a contending teams the past 3 years and what the hell are you trying to say because the defense "solid" it makes the regular season matter?

Because he had no help

Point is 1 player ain't gonna win it all for you.

Your point? Cavs had a 22 year old LeBron, and our second best player was Boobie. They also went against a dynasty in the Spurs. They had Timmy, TP, and Manu all healthy. Nobody else could beat them besides the Suns.

Yea ok, still a sweep, are you saying that "solid" defense didn't exist in 2007"

I didn't say anything about hedo in that thread, i don't want him hurt. I want him healthy so that when you don't make the conference finals you wont have that excuse.

Ok fair enough.

Crack is whack man, you should seriously stop smoking it. Cavs beat the Magic this year. Cavs beat the magic at home, and the magic beat the cavs at home. Not surprising at all. Not to mention we were missing Big Z AND delonte the first game in orlando, and the second game was our 2nd of a back to back.

They played 3 times this year and what the hell kind of crack you have. There was 2 games in Orlando which we smacked the Cavs (with and without Big Z and West so stop making excuses) and that 1 game in Cleveland in which the Cavs 6th men, the refs called that lousy 3 seconds call under a min left as we tried to tie it, look up the games the Cavs won in the Q and Orlando's will be one of the closest margin of victories at home vs the Cavs. LOL @ YOU SAYING MAGIC BEAT THE CAVS AT HOME ROTFLMAO A REAL CAVS FAN WOULD KNOW THEY ONLY LOST 1 HOME GAME THIS YEAR AND THAT'S TO THE LA LAKERS!

Make valid points? You're the idiot that doesn't know what the f*** you're talking about especially your own team.