Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Cook_Phan

YES!!!!! Hedo is OK!!!!!

I thought he was going to be out for the playoffs after seeing him not able to walk

I guess he'll be ready for the playoffs!!!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...pr12,0,2229562.story

...With the postseason scheduled to begin in six days or a week, Turkoglu likely had Magic fans clutching their chests after contorting his ankle on a drive. X-rays proved negative, although the club's fourth-quarter go-to guy likely will not play Monday night in Milwaukee.

With his swollen appendage on ice afterward, Turkoglu gave a thumb's up from the trainer's room. "I'll be OK," he said with a nod....

I thought he was going to be out for the playoffs after seeing him not able to walk

I guess he'll be ready for the playoffs!!!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...pr12,0,2229562.story

...With the postseason scheduled to begin in six days or a week, Turkoglu likely had Magic fans clutching their chests after contorting his ankle on a drive. X-rays proved negative, although the club's fourth-quarter go-to guy likely will not play Monday night in Milwaukee.

With his swollen appendage on ice afterward, Turkoglu gave a thumb's up from the trainer's room. "I'll be OK," he said with a nod....

I called it in the other thread. Hedo pulled a "Paul Pierce". Hopefully he pulls another Paul Pierce by scoring big in the playoffs and going to the finals. I know you can do it Hedo. Obama believes in you.

I knew he'd be (relatively) alright when he put a little pressure on it walking off the floor. Now if he was CARRIED off, I would of been scared [bleep]less.

Hedo rolled his ankles pretty bad and come back before in a few games.

I just wish I knew what Stan is thinking leaving him in late in the 4th after HE promised to rest the starters.

Got love those Cavs fans. Not only do they think that Lebron should win DPoY, they also thought Lewis was out for the playoffs. You can tell that they're scared and want no piece of us.

quote:
Originally posted by Defko:

Now let's tell to Cavs fans that we're sorry for them. With Hedo healthy, we will explode them when we'll meet in ECF:

http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?t=19447

Thank you for your support my dear Magic fans.

Wow they have a thank you system...lol

What fools, that's why I tried to stay away from most forums but I checked out here and most of you guys (well the active ones) are intelligent fans of the game.

Lebron is not going to win DPOY nor does he deserve it over a guy leading the league in rebounds and blocks.

Just like I can admit that Dwight won't win the MVP in a race where only the scoring matters and not the overall game play of a player (defense and not just offense).