Sign in to follow this  
In the game

Inicial five for next game!! To win

PG - Carlos Arroyo

SG - Grant Hill

SF - Hedo

F - Darko

C- -Howard

Every this combination is on the game you can see the results. Pistons cant get a rebound and the game is in the magics tempo not pistons.

So Brian Hill please listen to this pray. If we want to win this is our crew.

Let me know if you agree.

PG - Carlos Arroyo

SG - Grant Hill

SF - Hedo

F - Darko

C- -Howard

Every this combination is on the game you can see the results. Pistons cant get a rebound and the game is in the magics tempo not pistons.

So Brian Hill please listen to this pray. If we want to win this is our crew.

Let me know if you agree.

Welcome to the boards. I would prefer Dooling initially at the point to stop their initial offensive drive that has killed us. Then come in with Carlos to increase the ball movement. Dooling can come back to replace grant at SG.

That could work but then we got Hill guarding Hamilton and well that hasnt really been working if we put dooling in for Hill then we get alot of defence bonus plus dooling can score pretty good Darko definitly needs to start for the magic to win because battie doesnt want to guard out at the three point and darko hasnt been scorring all that much but his def is great aginst rasheed i dont like carlos but he has been doing better than jameer so yea i would start him. good starting lineup excpt i would probably start dooling instead of Grant

Welcome aboard.

All season long there has been discussions about Darko starting, and until Battie got injuried Brian Hill refused to listen. Does anyone really think he'll listen now?

Arroyo starting along with Darko would throw a wrench in the way the Pistons start their game as it would be totally unexpected. With the Pistons always having problems winning game 3 we really should try a new starting five.

quote:
Originally posted by larry bird jr:

darko hasnt been scorring all that much but his def is great aginst rasheed

WHAT? Darko has been the second and third highest scorer for the Magic this series.

Thanks,

Arroyo has gave us the control, a good defense against Billups and some points.

Hedo is an excellent shooter.

Darko has gave us a good scoring and rebounds.

Hope Howard feel better for tomorrow.

Grant really wants to win.

In addition i will use Redick as a six man in combination with Dooling.

Ok I have held my tongue against brian hill until he was quoted saying that foolishness! Are you serious? You dont THINK you change the starting lineup now. YOU PLAY THE PLAYERS THAT WILL HELP YOU WIN, PERIOD. That I think is an amazing thing for a coach to say. Yes the games were not blowouts BUT.... If you insert carlos arroyo/dooling/jj reddick/darko we win the game. it is not about no etched in stone rotations. it is obvious to everyone else he is just being an.... ok no name calling but seriously. reading that quote really irritates me. adjustments after game one and we WIN game 2 in detroit now you say you wont make changes because you dont THINK you make changes at this point in the season. I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE FIRE BRIAN HILL BAN WAGON!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

For all the good it would do, I would think Grant Hill would make a better PG in this series. Run Dooling as the second stringer behind him.

Run Ariza to slow down Hamilton. Put Arroyo behind him along with (gasp!) JJ?

Run Hedo at SF - he's doing good in this series.

Darko and Dwight are no-brainers.

Will any of this happen? No. No it won't.

I tend to disagree with Grant as PG because his turnover rate is one of the highest of the team and he would run out of gas early thus creating an offensive gap in our already depleted attack. Would use them as PG in defensive set ups that would merit cutting down a spreading game specially at the beginning. Carlos(specially) and Dooling have done a fair job in Billups.