Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Shaq share his opinions on NBA big men.

quote:
Dwight Howard, Orlando -- "He's a highly respected center. I haven't really seen him back people down like (Patrick) Ewing used to do or (Kevin) Duckworth or I used to do it. He catches lobs and rebounds. He just does what he's supposed to do."

http://www.oregonlive.com/nba/..._critically_mas.html

Click on the link to see what his said about others.

quote:
Dwight Howard, Orlando -- "He's a highly respected center. I haven't really seen him back people down like (Patrick) Ewing used to do or (Kevin) Duckworth or I used to do it. He catches lobs and rebounds. He just does what he's supposed to do."

http://www.oregonlive.com/nba/..._critically_mas.html

Click on the link to see what his said about others.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

Gold Jacket, Green Jacket....

I wonder if Shaq will ever admit that Dwight's the best center in the NBA this year or for several years to come. I've actually seen Dwight back down a ton of people and even run down the court and back guys right of bounds. I guess Shaq doesn't watch the Magic as much as I do though.

I just hope that Dwight leads his team to at least 5 championships by the time he's done. I know, it's childish of me.

And lol at Kevin Duckworth, is that an insult or something? Shaq was the best at backing down though, check it out.

Shaq backin down Dudley

Shaq probably doesn't want to remember how foolish he looked against Dwight the last time they played.

Duckworth? I can see Hakeem or Robinson, but Duckworth? Wow. He sounds like the typical aging veteran on his way out giving no respect to the younger players. All of those guys were that way towards Shaq, Jordan was that way to Iverson, and now Shaq to Dwight. Priceless.

If Dwight played for any other team, he'd have Shaq's respect. It's the whole "Superman version 2.0" in Orlando that kicks his ego into overdrive.