Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Chat Live During Tonight's Game

Hey,

I will blogging live from tonight's game between the Magic and the Celtics.

I'll be breaking format from the normal "play-by-play" blog that the Magic usually run and instead focus on providing insight on players and certain plays, interesting tidbits from shootaround and information that you could only gain from being behind-the-scenes and in the arena.

It's an interactive blog, so you guys can chat live with me and each other and ask questions as the game goes on. I'm looking to do this for the remainder of the regular season home games and for all of the playoffs.

Just use this link to participate:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...eltics_03252009.html

Hey,

I will blogging live from tonight's game between the Magic and the Celtics.

I'll be breaking format from the normal "play-by-play" blog that the Magic usually run and instead focus on providing insight on players and certain plays, interesting tidbits from shootaround and information that you could only gain from being behind-the-scenes and in the arena.

It's an interactive blog, so you guys can chat live with me and each other and ask questions as the game goes on. I'm looking to do this for the remainder of the regular season home games and for all of the playoffs.

Just use this link to participate:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...eltics_03252009.html

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Good luck approving all those messages. Coveritlive is awful difficult to have a flowing chat with.

I'm going to aim to have a free flowing chat. It has a feature that allows you to do an auto approve, so I'm probably going to roll with that. However, if anyone uses foul language or whatever, I can go in there, delete it and then ban them from the chat.