Sign in to follow this  
Svanxx

Rashard has been playing hurt

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I'm trying to think back and recall who predicted that Rashard would wear out or run into injury problems as a result of playing out of position against bigger guys at the four...oh yeah, that was me.

ONe more question on top of the one that I introduced this morning...Who in the NBA at this point in the season doesn't have some degree of soreness in their knees, ankles, joints (i.e. tendonitis)?

You must be AWESOME at sucking your own %$^#.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

You must be AWESOME at sucking your own %$^#.

Coming from somebody that admits to "eating Cutestory's stew" in their Location (I think you meant DRINK), I can only laugh.

Way to prove once again, that you truly live up to your profile name...trash.

At least I don't have any delusions of Grandeur. The coolest thing you can claim in life is that you're the biggest doosh on a message board (which is really saying something).

...and yes I intentionally misspelled "doosh" to get my point across.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Let him rest ...

60 isn't that important the Playoffs are.

60 isn't, but the #2 seed is.

I start him in every game (assuming his health doesn't diminish) but limit his minutes and in the games where we build 10+ point leads against the Knicks and Bucks of this world, then let him sit the rest of the game, unless the team loses the big lead.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

At least I don't have any delusions of Grandeur. The coolest thing you can claim in life is that you're the biggest doosh on a message board (which is really saying something).

...and yes I intentionally misspelled "doosh" to get my point across.

And in your case, the wisdom with which you speak clearly identifies why your most notable claim in life is that you're completely, utterly and unquestionably irrelevent, even on a message board.

quote:

I'm trying to think back and recall who predicted that Rashard would wear out or run into injury problems as a result of playing out of position against bigger guys at the four...oh yeah, that was me.

Didn't you predict that like 2 seasons ago? If that's the case I'm going to go ahead and predict now that if Lee constantly takes the ball hard to the basket he is going to get injured. See what I did there?

You said it yourself...every guy in the NBA is playing through aches and pains this time of year. Rashard playing the 4 has very little to do with it. Its called a shooting slump and every significant shooter in the league has a couple of stretches throughout the year where they have one.

Rashard was fantastic last night. I guess the two days off gave him all the rest he needed.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

Didn't you predict that like 2 seasons ago? If that's the case I'm going to go ahead and predict now that if Lee constantly takes the ball hard to the basket he is going to get injured. See what I did there?

You said it yourself...every guy in the NBA is playing through aches and pains this time of year. Rashard playing the 4 has very little to do with it. Its called a shooting slump and every significant shooter in the league has a couple of stretches throughout the year where they have one.

Rashard was fantastic last night. I guess the two days off gave him all the rest he needed.

I think I'll join this prediction thing..

If we keep outscoring opponents then we'll win the rest of our games.

If Dwight keeps playing 80 games a season plus olympics, in 12-15 years he'll be forced to retire.

quote:

Yes I did predict that 2 seasons ago. Just because it didn't occur in Shard's first season playing PF, does that make the prediction somehow less accurate?

And if Shard can't benefit from 2 days rest the remainder of the season and through the playoffs?

quote:

quote:

Yes I did predict that 2 seasons ago. Just because it didn't occur in Shard's first season playing PF, does that make the prediction somehow less accurate?

i don't think he sees what you did there. lol

quote:

quote:

And if Shard can't benefit from 2 days rest the remainder of the season and through the playoffs?

You completely missed the point. Rashard eventually was going to develop tendinitis in his knees regardless of what position he played. For you to come out pat yourself on the back for something that was eventually going to happen borders on the absurd. Like I said before, I should go ahead and start making predictions on the rest of the Magic players. In 5 seasons I will love to be able to claim that I predicted Lee would get injured.

BTW, he had a couple of games where he was slumping and he didn't miss a game. If that is the extent of him being worn down then I will take it.