Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Gamethread: Jazz Music @ (Insert Magic pun here) 3/15 @ 6:00 P.M.

Aha,Hedo hater Nr. 1 is online again.DOM,iz's really interesting how carefully u watch Hedo icon_smile.gifHe doesn't like my english knowledge because I'm not american or english,but I must say without DOM would be this forum like a beach without sun.DOM you're sun of beach.

quote:
Originally posted by lemanyak:

Aha,Hedo hater Nr. 1 is online again.DOM,iz's really interesting how carefully u watch Hedo icon_smile.gifHe doesn't like my english knowledge because I'm not american or english,but I must say without DOM would be this forum like a beach without sun.DOM you're sun of beach.

don-quixote.gif

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

I dont think he hates Hedo, he is just yerning for old times, like dark greens in the back, light greens up front.

Seriously?

you caught it huh???

you fast bro.

quote:

quote:

I dont think he hates Hedo, he is just yerning for old times, like dark greens in the back, light greens up front.

Seriously?

If I d known, I wouldnt av erased it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Seriously?

If I d known, I wouldnt av erased it.

Known what, that someone called out your idiotic remark before you lost your nerve and erased your comment?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:
One more thing, we ll miss Meeer more during the play offs. Rafer sadly is not up to the job

Did you actually watch the game? Rafer had 16 points/6 assists and is looking more comfortable at PG every game.

when your SF gets 8 assists, 6 is not a high number. He is actually one of my favorite PG's, but I guess I expected too much out of him. ? am looking forward to the day Meeer is on the floor.

As afar as 16 points go, AJ had some 30 point games my friend, that doesnt make him the saviour does it???

I never called Rafer our saviour my friend, but since you brought up AJ's name up, I believe that Rafer could push the ball up the court faster running backwards than AJ could running forwards. On another note, Rafer looks better than Jameer ever did until this season. Hopefully Jameer will come back and play like he did this year for the next 10 years, but until then, he's only played all-star ball for 3 months of his career.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
One more thing, we ll miss Meeer more during the play offs. Rafer sadly is not up to the job

Did you actually watch the game? Rafer had 16 points/6 assists and is looking more comfortable at PG every game.

when your SF gets 8 assists, 6 is not a high number. He is actually one of my favorite PG's, but I guess I expected too much out of him. ? am looking forward to the day Meeer is on the floor.

As afar as 16 points go, AJ had some 30 point games my friend, that doesnt make him the saviour does it???

I never called Rafer our saviour my friend, but since you brought up AJ's name up, I believe that Rafer could push the ball up the court faster running backwards than AJ could running forwards. On another note, Rafer looks better than Jameer ever did until this season. Hopefully Jameer will come back and play like he did this year for the next 10 years, but until then, he's only played all-star ball for 3 months of his career.

I totally agree with you.

Probably my expectations was higher for Rafer.

AJ, tries hard, but with limited talent you cant get too far in the NBA.

but honestly do you think we can get passed the 1st round with Rafer. Just asking.

I think instead for forcing shots on a team with some of the best shooters of the leauge, he should try to make them play. His 16 points is meaningless unless he gets to double digits in the assist category. He is a veteran he knows how to do it.

quote:
His 16 points is meaningless unless he gets to double digits in the assist category.
Double digits in assists? Let's get serious.

Celtics-Rondo- 8.4

Cavs- Lebron- 7.2

Lakers- Kobe- 4.9

Yes, we can definitely make it past the 1st round with Rafer getting less than 10 assists a game.