Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Florida State defeats #1 North Carolina!

The Florida State Seminoles have beaten the #1 team in the country, North Carolina Tar Heels, 73-70. NC had two tough, contested three point shots to try to tie the game but came up short.

FSU advances to the ACC Tourney Title game against either Duke or Maryland tomorrow, and have a record of 25-8. It's only North Carolina's 4th loss of the season.

Discuss! Celebrate! WOO~!

The Florida State Seminoles have beaten the #1 team in the country, North Carolina Tar Heels, 73-70. NC had two tough, contested three point shots to try to tie the game but came up short.

FSU advances to the ACC Tourney Title game against either Duke or Maryland tomorrow, and have a record of 25-8. It's only North Carolina's 4th loss of the season.

Discuss! Celebrate! WOO~!

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Knew this one was comin! Now we get a shot at an ACC Title!

Honestly, as much as I wanna beat Duke, I don't wanna face Duke. They've had our number the past two seasons.

Either way. I'll be a-watchin! GO NOLES!! GREAT WIN!!

This gives me confidence that FSU can do NCAA tournament damage.

I hear what you're saying, YFP. But I want Duke to win so that way one of two of my top three favorite teams (UConn is the 3rd) *will* win the ACC Title.

I'm ashamed of my Mountainers after losing to the Cuse (seriously, as tired as they were, a girls team should beat them).

Atleast my alma mater beat UNC, go Noles!

Duke beats Maryland 67-61 so it'll be Duke vs. FSU for the ACC Tournament Championship.

Double yay! I hope this isn't on during the Magic game, because I'd like to see it. Worst case scenario, I'll tape it.

I'll be rooting for FSU, Duke can survive a loss.

TD is the best player in the acc...**** hansbrough and his rosy cheeks.

the refs saved duke last time they played fsu...although that might happen again, TD is playing out of his mind and is actually getting some support from the role players.

Echefu was nonexistant (aside from a few key boards) against unc and singleton needs to stay out of foul trouble.

also, sky...you're choices in secondary college basketball favorites scream bandwagon to me...how a fan of fsu could ever root for duke in anything is beyond me (:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

Toney Douglas is a BEAST.

So he probably goes pro next year, right?

F-L-O-R-I-D-A

S-T-A-T-E

FLORIDA STATE

FLORIDA STATE

FLORIDA STATE

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

340x.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

TD is the best player in the acc...**** hansbrough and his rosy cheeks.

the refs saved duke last time they played fsu...although that might happen again, TD is playing out of his mind and is actually getting some support from the role players.

Echefu was nonexistant (aside from a few key boards) against unc and singleton needs to stay out of foul trouble.

also, sky...you're choices in secondary college basketball favorites scream bandwagon to me...how a fan of fsu could ever root for duke in anything is beyond me (:

Well then you need a hearing aid.

UConn: I was kinda born in Connecticut.

FSU: I've lived most of my life in Florida, and I'll be ****ed if I ever root for Miami or the Gators in anything.

Duke: Three words... Christian. Laettner. Kentucky.

That game's what got me into college basketball in the first place. Same sort of reason I'm a 49ers/Joe Montana fan... because the first football game I sat down and seriously watched just happened to be Superbowl 23 and "The Drive."

So no, I'm no bandwagoner. I jumped on when the bandwagons were first being built.