Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Rams released LT Orlando Pace.

quote:

The Rams tried trading Big O, but they found no takers because Pace is 33 years old with $21.53M due over the next three years. A seven-time Pro Bowler, Pace is sure to find work elsewhere as a starter. The Eagles, Bengals, Steelers, Packers, Bears, and Raiders can all use blindside help. The move significantly increases the chances of St. Louis using the No. 2 overall pick on a tackle.

quote:

The Rams tried trading Big O, but they found no takers because Pace is 33 years old with $21.53M due over the next three years. A seven-time Pro Bowler, Pace is sure to find work elsewhere as a starter. The Eagles, Bengals, Steelers, Packers, Bears, and Raiders can all use blindside help. The move significantly increases the chances of St. Louis using the No. 2 overall pick on a tackle.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Wow, I know he was injured last year (?), but he is still one of the best I've ever seen. 10 bucks says the Raiders pick him up.

Yeah, I think the Raiders will target him, but I'm not sure if he's willing to go there. The Eagles might also be interested in Pace.