Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Browns trade TE Winslow to Bucs

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I'm just curious as to who will be throwing him the ball. I'll feel a lot better once I know that.

Brace yourself, word is the Luke McCown era is about to begin. Translation, 2010 first round pick, QB.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

I'm just curious as to who will be throwing him the ball. I'll feel a lot better once I know that.

Brace yourself, word is the Luke McCown era is about to begin. Translation, 2010 first round pick, QB.

Ugg, kill me now. What good is it bringing in a talent like Winslow if you have the pu-pu platter throwing him the ball? He isn't going to stay happy long with that.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I doubt the Bucs go into the season with McCown as their starter, although he isn't as bad as you guys make him out to be.

My money is that they sign Leftwich or Grossman. Yikes. lol

The saddest part is both of those guys are huge upgrades.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

Ugg, kill me now. What good is it bringing in a talent like Winslow if you have the pu-pu platter throwing him the ball? He isn't going to stay happy long with that.

Apparently, Winslow & McCown are cool, and Winslow spoke highly of him in his presser. I'm assuming from that Winslow was the receiver he liked to lock onto in Cleveland.

McCown is like Griese, he'd be pretty good if they allowed mulligans in the NFL, but he has a penchant for 2-3 W T F plays a game.

McCown > Grossman. Trust me on that.

The Bucs finally getting a worthwhile TE would be great news if they hadn't wrecked the whole rest of the team other than their running backs.

i hate this ******bag so much...the bucs were always my second favorite team because i could watch every one of their games, but this *** face combined with them purging their roster of my two favorite players on their team (brooks and dunn) makes me feel no connection to them whatsoever.