Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Mo Williams guarantees a title this season...

I just heard this clown on ESPN radio saying that he guarantees a title this season for the Cavs, he said he's a guarantee kind of guy...This roach must love the sound of his own voice, didn't he guarantee to win the Skills Challenge at ASW as well?

This guy just won't shut the hell up, will he?

I wish Boston would trade Ray Allen to Cleveland for Mo Williams. Ray Ray's too classy a guy to belong on Boston, while Mo would fit right in with that mouth of his.

This is hilarious. Cleveland, in my opinion, will get beat by any team that thrives in the paint. Ben Wallace is done. Detroit got rid of him at the right time and Zydrunas Ilgauskas could get moved by the wind in the post. But, their backcourt is one of the best in the NBA. But to me their biggest weakness is their bench. Other than Wally and Varejao, they have no one else that is a factor in any of their games and Varejao is barely a factor. You just need to frustrate LeBron and be physical in the post.

Dang it! I was really looking forward to watching the rest of the season and playoffs too!

I hate spoilers!

Oh well, we always have next year guys

I think Chris Farley summed it up best when he said he could take a Mo Williams, I mean a dump, in a box and put a guarantee on it, which is what Mo Williams is doing, idiot.

RIP Chris, I miss your comedy.

Wow - the hate for Mo Williams is ridiculous on this board.

Listen to the actual interview, since many of you have not (about 6:40): Mo Williams with Stephen A.

Mo did not come out of nowhere and say "I guarantee a championship" - he responded to a question.

Stephen A. - "Now Mo, you know who you're talking to so I'm gonna give the LeBron treatment. You going to the NBA Finals?

Mo Williams - "Oh that's for sure."

Stephen A. - "Is that a guarantee? You going to the NBA Finals, gonna beat Boston and go to the Finals?"

Mo Williams - "That's, for sure. That's, that's a guarantee - we plan on winning, so to answer your question, yeah."

Closing - "You got Memphis tonight? Oh, that's a win".

Mo Williams - laughing, "haha yeah, I can guarantee that one."

There's nothing wrong with this comment. He appeased Stephen A. The guy believes in his team - good for him. What matters is what is done on the court, not what someone says on a radio show - especially to Stephen A.

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

is this just like when he garunteed a victory in the skills challenge playoff weekend? look at how well that worked out for him.lol

He wouldn't have won, but he did have a ball boy jump out in front of him during his trial. That definitely slows you down.