Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

With Alson as our stater what should Jameer do?

I think he should do surgery ASAP and have a lot of time to rehab. We need him as healthy as possible for next year.

What do you all think?

I like our chances again!

I think he should do surgery ASAP and have a lot of time to rehab. We need him as healthy as possible for next year.

What do you all think?

I like our chances again!

continue to rehab for about 2 more weeks and then make a decision.

I have a feeling that with this deal it was the writing in the wall that Nelson will be going under the knife.

It depends on the next two weeks IMO

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

the same thing he should have done even if we didn't make a move...get the surgery.

Yep. Although I actually would feel slightly better about him giving it a go this year if there's no long term risk. Having Alston run the show for the first few months of next season and then getting Jameer back for the stretch run and playoffs wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

quote:
Originally posted by MO_EVANS:

continue to rehab for about 2 more weeks and then make a decision.

I have a feeling that with this deal it was the writing in the wall that Nelson will be going under the knife.

It depends on the next two weeks IMO

Agreed. Jameer still needs to do what's best for him, although thankfully there's less of a chance of Jameer unnecessarily pushing it "to save the season."

I think we can all be confident now after this trade, whether its rehab or immediate surgery, that the right decision'll be made.

Meer being Meer will naturally want to rehab, he is a tough SOB and will want to come back asap.

However for the good of his long term health and next season he should take the surgery and come back 100% healthy in 09/10!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Meer being Meer will naturally want to rehab, he is a tough SOB and will want to come back asap.

However for the good of his long term health and next season he should take the surgery and come back 100% healthy in 09/10!

How awesome would that be? Otis would go from having only two PGs on the roster to having four!

As it is, I'm wondering if there is any question that Lue should be getting his suit collection dusted off.