Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

"Man Up" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan-Aussie Magic:

Man Up EVERYONE not named Dwight Howard

Right now, if you're not named Dwight Howard, you should be thinking about ways to get the ball TO Dwight Howard.

We have the best low post piece in the game and he finished with 4 shots.

And no Hedo, random dribbling around the arc won't open up space for him.

Driver, move, cut, rotate QUICK and GET HIM THE MOTHER ****ING BALL

Do not agree! Howard needs to Man Up too! He needs to speak up and demand the **** ball. Chris Paul is a leader and he demands stuff from his players. He screams at them all the time when they mess up, Howard on the other hand looks down and walks to the paint. No! This has got to stop. Lewis and Howard need to speak up and hold their peers accountable for their miskate. They need to get on their faces and let them know they f*** up! Hedo often fu*** up and no one says anything besides SVG.

Man Up Howard!

Man Up Jameer!

Why is him coming back still a bad option, why? Just why? We need him so badly it is not even funny!!

Anybody remember how many steals CP3 had on Christmas Day?

Dang you gporter. Screw it, I'm doing it anyway:

Man Up Jameer!

Walk it off, ya panzy!

Just kidding. But seriously, rub some Icy Hot on there, we need ya buddy.

I agree that Dwight has to man up. I think that JJ is the only one who is playing to his potential the last few games. Yes, I know that Dwight had arguably the best game of his career against the Bobcats, but I forget soon just like everyone else. I know Dwight had hardly any shots tonight, and he did draw ton of fouls on their bigs, but he was being guarded by footnotes, footnotes y'all. Why was he coming out of timeouts smiling when we're being abused? Quit carrying around your gold medal because you have so much more to accomplish, I just didn't feel like he cared tonight. Sometimes I think he's still in China relivin the dream when he needs to be here in the US of A. How does Dwight not even pull down ten rebounds when that mouse animorph white guy is guarding him? (can't remember his name and don't want to look it up, like I said, footnote).

I know that the season is 82 games and this is only one, but it was demoralizing, especially when I'm thinking about it all day and so excited to see an encore from Christmas only to look like an idiot for even being a fan.

I posted in another thread that all my hope was shattered tonight, but I still believe in this team, we just have to play with some desire. Dwight needs to learn how to swear at Hedo in Turkish and tell him that he's a moron and that Okur is THE Turkish Delight, and not Hedo. Rashard needs to quit being a silent school girl and be agressive and have some confidence when he's doing something besides shooting a 3. SVG needs a new game plan that doesn't allow small Johnson to sit on the court and get burned when he's got Lee on the bench who's much quicker and smarter on defense. Does our team even watch game film? You'd think Hedo would learn how stupid his decision making is, Rashard would learn not to travel at the 3 point line, and AJ would learn to wave the white flag and demand that somebody who can contribute come in.

I think this might be my longest post so far, but if we're going to vent than Let's Vent! (sorry for the beer can pitch)

He had a name. His name was Hedo Turkoglu

MAN UP MESSAGE BOARD! sorry, good ones were taken.

We all knew this is how it was going to be when Jameer went down. There is no fantasy trade to fix the situation, only unwanted scrubs or bad contracts that kill our future. Accept the fact that, unless Jameer makes a miraculous recovery, this is a .500 team the rest of the way, and probable 2nd round whipping boy for the Cavs or Celts. Yes, tonight was ugly, but just ask Popivich and ESPN, no team can ever win the 2nd game of a back to back on the road!

We're not the team we were in the first half of the season. No need for a board-wide meltdown every time we lose, even if it's ugly.

MAN UP WOMEN!

I am sick and tired of hearing your excuses! Birthing babies, please! You call that tough! Try dealing with your sports team LOSING! Menstruation?! Whatever! We get receding hairlines! Don't give me your emotions crap! Stop being such girls and get a freakin' Y chromosome! Bunch of sissies.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

MAN UP WOMEN!

I am sick and tired of hearing your excuses! Birthing babies, please! You call that tough! Try dealing with your sports team LOSING! Menstruation?! Whatever! We get receding hairlines! Don't give me your emotions crap! Stop being such girls and get a freakin' Y chromosome! Bunch of sissies.

Because your avatar is Adonal, I imagine that it's him saying this stuff, and it makes it that much funnier.

He had a name. His name was Hedo Turkoglu.

Tomorrow night im going to be at the Bobcats/ Orlando game, where im sure the outcome wont be good..

But im going to make a "MAN UP !" list to the game and have everyone player who needs to "MAN UP!"

MAM UP D12 left hand

When D12 has his defense and offense working then the magic are great but some night D12 seems to take them off. I know his frustration is growing but he needs to become a professional and stop crying.

MAN UP THE REST OF THE TEAM

Everyone know D12 is the man but he needs help and we are not helping him. This team needs a kick in the *** like last night. We need some players with heart.

I think JJ has done a great job coming off the bench but I have just one question. How can SVG let him hit the three to tie the game and not let him play in over time.

Brian Schmitz:

MAN UP PG'S !

"After watching opposing point guards light them up like a video-game machine, the Magic are likely looking to see if they can pull off another trade for more help."

The "old" kind of video-game machine...

"Land Before Time" Pinball... Maybe....

MAN UP !