Sign in to follow this  
Guardian

Why should we care?

As Magic fans we had a chance to do something special this year. Unfortunately Jameer goes down, and management could give a ****. They give us tlue. How pathetic is that? We will not recover unless Otis gets the ok to go over the tax and for that as a Magic fan I am saddened. I know it won't happen. I am not dissapointed in our team, I love the guys but in the famous words of one Michael Ray Richardson " The ship be sinking". Our ownership is pathetic. I hope they keep losing 20 million a year.

As Magic fans we had a chance to do something special this year. Unfortunately Jameer goes down, and management could give a ****. They give us tlue. How pathetic is that? We will not recover unless Otis gets the ok to go over the tax and for that as a Magic fan I am saddened. I know it won't happen. I am not dissapointed in our team, I love the guys but in the famous words of one Michael Ray Richardson " The ship be sinking". Our ownership is pathetic. I hope they keep losing 20 million a year.

+1

Our Owner is a Joke, What a difference it would make to have an owner like Mark Cuban! I mean Come on Rich you made Billions off of an Illegal Pyramid Scheme can't you afford to throw the fans a bone by going over the Luxury Tax? Only in America!

*Say what you want Amway is not a multi-level marketing business.