Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Baby-Faced Boy BECOMES A FATHER At 13yrs Old!!!!!!!

3 more people who will be crying about how unfair life in America is...

Where are all the pro-choicers when you need em? Don't they have any influence over their children? If they can't prevent them from getting in trouble, the least they could do is influence them & clean up their own mess.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Where are all the pro-choicers when you need em? Don't they have any influence over their children? If they can't prevent them from getting in trouble, the least they could do is influence them & clean up their own mess.

They're British.

Those morons should not have had the baby. What the HELL does anyone get from having that kid? That just f.ucks up their childhoods. So stupid.

quote:

just because it's a pile of goo when it's scraped and sucked out doesn't make the child a "mess"

i commend them for keeping it...but the child should have been put up for adoption. If their parents take a big hand in the raising, the kid has a good chance at a happy life...well, a better chance than if it was a puddle of goo in a dumpster right now.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

just because it's a pile of goo when it's scraped and sucked out doesn't make the child a "mess"

i commend them for keeping it...but the child should have been put up for adoption. If their parents take a big hand in the raising, the kid has a good chance at a happy life...well, a better chance than if it was a puddle of goo in a dumpster right now.

I was referring to the mess that is their future & the burden losers like this will eventually and inevitably be on society. Didn't realize these kids were British, but the good news is there are nearly a million American teenagers to pick up the slack every year.

Hard for me to commend ignorance. The kid talks about never considering the financial implications of keeping the kid and raising it on his $10 allowance. This is precisely the complete lack of responsibility & accountability that leads to Americans whinning about having no health care, no education, no job, no money, no future while clinging to the status of victim. I wouldn't shed a single tear if we could turn their adolescant and adult bodies into puddles of goo.

Between this one and the piece of garbage that just had octoplets while on food stamps I don't know what makes me more angry.

There is no consequences for stupidity any longer. I can't afford 14 kids, no problem everyone else will take care of it for me. I'll hire a PR firm to try and get good hearted people to donate to help me out. I mean I couldn't be held responsible, with 6 kids (that I couldn't afford) already who knew that in-vitro would give me 8 more.

13 yr old son is sexually active, no biggy someone will take care of the child. He can't be held responsible and niether can the parents he must have seen a Playboy and it's Heff's fault.

People should have to apply for a license to have kids complete with IQ test. If you have one without you should have to put the child up for adoption if you don't qualify.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

I was referring to the mess that is their future & the burden losers like this will eventually and inevitably be on society. Didn't realize these kids were British, but the good news is there are nearly a million American teenagers to pick up the slack every year.

Hard for me to commend ignorance. The kid talks about never considering the financial implications of keeping the kid and raising it on his $10 allowance. This is precisely the complete lack of responsibility & accountability that leads to Americans whinning about having no health care, no education, no job, no money, no future while clinging to the status of victim. I wouldn't shed a single tear if we could turn their adolescant and adult bodies into puddles of goo.

perhaps i misread your original post

do you really think the children would be the ones raising it? I would guess their parents would be doing most of the work. Obviously i don't have intimate knowledge of their circumstances, but i think it's a fair assumption that people other than the father and mother will provide for the child.

Mark, the answer is that the woman that had the 8 kids is far more infuriating. She's bat-**** crazy and all 14 of those children are going to have ****ed up lives because of the sideshow she has turned their lives into.