Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

C-Lee at point guard will bring us back to the top

At some point Stan the Man has to realize that these two has-been PG's are not going to get the job done. He needs to start Courtney at the point and have him learn on the fly for the second half of the season so they are playing well when playoff time comes around.

He has the talent, I think his 4 years in college will help him learn the game quickly, and I think his size will create instant mismatches with other point guards in the league. He will be able to D up and muscle around smaller guards in the league. His jump shot is beautiful and I think Stan needs to give this a shot.

Remember when Rodney Stuckey was given a chance to play last year with the Pistons he played great and I think he and Lee are similar type players, except Lee has a much better jumper.

DO WORK STAAN....GIVE IT A SHOT...NO NECK AND LOUIE AREN'T GOING TO CUT IT!!!!!!!

BOOOOOYAAAAAAKASHAAAA

At some point Stan the Man has to realize that these two has-been PG's are not going to get the job done. He needs to start Courtney at the point and have him learn on the fly for the second half of the season so they are playing well when playoff time comes around.

He has the talent, I think his 4 years in college will help him learn the game quickly, and I think his size will create instant mismatches with other point guards in the league. He will be able to D up and muscle around smaller guards in the league. His jump shot is beautiful and I think Stan needs to give this a shot.

Remember when Rodney Stuckey was given a chance to play last year with the Pistons he played great and I think he and Lee are similar type players, except Lee has a much better jumper.

DO WORK STAAN....GIVE IT A SHOT...NO NECK AND LOUIE AREN'T GOING TO CUT IT!!!!!!!

BOOOOOYAAAAAAKASHAAAA

I'm not buying it...I have been watching him in the sparse minutes he has been given, trying to find it, and I just don't see it...defensively, I have no problems with him at the position, offensively, I don't think he will ever be a successful PG in this league...

I think the main point here is that AJ and TL are farily weak back up point guards in this league and there is no chance either of these two can lead a team.

I bring up Lee because he is young, he would probably love the challenge, and he is raw talent, a sweet jumper, good D, athletic, and lastly, are only hope unless we make a trade.

I just think with the opportunity is right to give it a shot. The upside is he plays well and he grows greatly as a player this year, the downside would be that he plays about average and I think his average would still be better than our other options.

well I wouldn't say his ball handling has nothing to do with it, you can see some holes in that aspect as well, he can certainly stand to improve in that regard. I just don't feel that the ball handling aspect is the sole, or even a prime factor in keeping him from being an NBA PG, to me the aforementioned are...

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

ball handling has nothing to do with it. He handles the ball well enough to get the ball up the court. The court vision and the passing is much more important.

I agree that court vision and passing are more important. But a guy like Rondo would cause alot of problems for Lee once the ball get pass halfcourt.

Our most effective lineup last night was C Lee, Pietrus, Hedo, Shard and Dwight.

At this point our PG is no longer a facilitator of offense, Hedo is. Neither AJ or Lue can run it effectively.

Replacing Jameer is not going to happen and neither AJ or Lue can guard most of the starting PG's in this league. Putting Lee in there at least gives us a better defender on the point.