Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Otis' Big Mistake '09

This team has three directions before tomorrow:

1. Trade for a decent pg

2. Trade Turk for our future

3. Stay the course and watch our season spiral downward. (Perhaps the good with this scenario is that JJ and Lee would develop more???)

P.S.--Turk is a spaz running the point

Every year since Shaq left has been:

"Wait til next year!!"

I'm tired of that and its no wonder people in Central FL don't give a crap about the Magic because they know the organization is not 100% committed to winning. Even though I would like to blame Otis, his hands are tied with his "fiscal responsibility" demand from Scamway.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

1. Trade for a decent pg

3. Stay the course and watch our season spiral downward. (Perhaps the good with this scenario is that JJ and Lee would develop more???)

i have a hard time envisioning turk playing on a championship team. he doesn't play GREAT in big games.(im not talking about tonight)

trade him now. he is really only of value to us for another 16 1/2 hours. Some Euro team is going to offer him more money than we can this summer.

quote:

1. Trade for a decent pg

+1

quote:
Originally posted by FloridianaJones:

quote:

1. Trade for a decent pg

i have a hard time envisioning turk playing on a championship team. he doesn't play GREAT in big games.(im not talking about tonight)

trade him now. he is really only of value to us for another 16 1/2 hours. Some Euro team is going to offer him more money than we can this summer.

Which is exactly why Marijuana should be illegal it's effecting the way Europeans think.

quote:

1. Trade for a decent pg

I really hope the last 7 games aren't an indication of how the remainder of the season will go, but I actually did predict it would be this way if Otis didn't make a move for a reliable 35 game replacement at PG.

Think about this - Including the game Jameer went down with the injury, the Magic are 3-4. The biggest reason why IMO...opposing PGs are averaging 20pts and 7.7 ast versus us during that span.

The second biggest reason would be Hedo reverting back to early season form when his shot selection and decision making sucked.

Surely the owners can't be hopeful with this situation and Otis' lack of appropriate action. If we don't act, I am hoping Knappy feels driven to action.