Sign in to follow this  
eturak

Where is Jack Daniels???

Or what happened to him? I think his poetic posts were some of my favorites after trolling these forums for a couple years or so now. I'm devastated he's been MIA. I'm also interested to know if he still BELIEVES after Jameer's injury. All I know is that I have to BELIEVE he will begin posting soon again.

Or what happened to him? I think his poetic posts were some of my favorites after trolling these forums for a couple years or so now. I'm devastated he's been MIA. I'm also interested to know if he still BELIEVES after Jameer's injury. All I know is that I have to BELIEVE he will begin posting soon again.

quote:
Originally posted by eturak:

Do not worry..He is not missed in action.He is back from injuries and recovered and has just come back to hold the line.He has just manned the 50 caliber in his machine gun's nest.

quote:
Originally posted by eturak:

He is in Maccabi Tel Aviv forum looking for the Magic's prodigal son.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

in my liquor cabinet

You beat me to it. You get a sticker. It says "You Rock!" with a picture of a rock.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

in my liquor cabinet

You beat me to it. You get a sticker. It says "You Rock!" with a picture of a rock.

you-rock-you-rule.bmp