Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

You're Otis.

For those of you Magic fans that live under a rock, Jameer Nelson dislocated his shoulder this evening.

While we don't know exactly how long he will be out, we know that typical shoulder dislocations (especially shooting arm), can take a guy out for weeks and weeks. (At least he didn't have to get WHEELCHAIRED OFF like D-Wade! haha!)

IMO, Having AJ as our ONLY PG is not gonna cut it. He simply cannot handle the on-the-ball-pressure of the best PGs in basketball. Not to mention, he doesn't run the offense brilliantly.

Sooo...

For those of you Magic fans that live under a rock, Jameer Nelson dislocated his shoulder this evening.

While we don't know exactly how long he will be out, we know that typical shoulder dislocations (especially shooting arm), can take a guy out for weeks and weeks. (At least he didn't have to get WHEELCHAIRED OFF like D-Wade! haha!)

IMO, Having AJ as our ONLY PG is not gonna cut it. He simply cannot handle the on-the-ball-pressure of the best PGs in basketball. Not to mention, he doesn't run the offense brilliantly.

Sooo...

Who the heck is AJ AJ?

I'm sure we won't make a trade. We were 4-1 without Meer, even though that record is deceiving in ever sense of the word.

Turk's gonna have to handle the majority of the ball-handling duties, and Courtney's gonna have to adjust to the backup PG role.

Man, I feel bad for Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I'd sign Caylee Anthony to a 10 day contract. We need a pg with killer instincts.

Caylee was the name of the dead baby, not the killer mother. That was is Casey.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I'd sign Caylee Anthony to a 10 day contract. We need a pg with killer instincts.

I'm sure he meant CASEY Anthony.

I would hope no one on earth would be THAT low...

Sit Dwight and Rashard for the remainder of the season and get Brandon Jennings.

Seriously though, I'd pray and pray that Jameer is only out two or three weeks and sign a free agent veteren