Sign in to follow this  
Aron-Ingi

Magic Nets talking trade..

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

It has been stated elsewhere that the Rockets have offered Luther Head and Joey Dorsey for JJ.

And PEC, don't shoot the messenger.

I don't believe it. Link?

Even after I won't believe it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

It has been stated elsewhere that the Rockets have offered Luther Head and Joey Dorsey for JJ.

x2 and x2...

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Tell him your source RevTy...and tell about your sources reputation.

Not a big deal...correct me if I'm wrong...

quote:

I don't think I could accept that trade fast enough!

Do it, Otis!

quote:

Rev, how many times do I have to say you can't use Jesus as a source? Come on man...

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

for the most part I really think the focus should be on Boone if anything at all.

That's great, but why would NJ trade their late first round draft pick from 2006 that has been a pleasant surpise and is only paid 2mil per year?

I bet there are 29 teams in the NBA that would also love to take Boone off of NJ's hands, but when evaluating trades, it is necessary to investigate whether both teams would have enough interest in the components to execute the deal to finality.

I'd take Najera for sure as long at is doesn't mess up any future cap situation. Everybody's been calling for a guy off the bench who can rebound and do the dirty work...that's your guy right there. He doesn't mind doling out some shots at all.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

for the most part I really think the focus should be on Boone if anything at all.

That's great, but why would NJ trade their late first round draft pick from 2006 that has been a pleasant surpise and is only paid 2mil per year?

I bet there are 29 teams in the NBA that would also love to take Boone off of NJ's hands, but when evaluating trades, it is necessary to investigate whether both teams would have enough interest in the components to execute the deal to finality.

Because it's what we want. Dang Smack, don't you know how this stuff works?

The prophet Elijah.

But seriously, I am not sure if I am allowed to say, it isn't super secret or anything, but the message was sent to me privately, not posted elsewhere. I'll ask.

As a note, I looked back over the message sent to me, and I should mention he wasn't positive if Dorsey was offered as well, but pretty sure.

I know nothing about Luther Head, other than him having the best name in the NBA. What's the story?

quote:

The prophet Elijah.

But seriously, I am not sure if I am allowed to say, it isn't super secret or anything, but the message was sent to me privately, not posted elsewhere. I'll ask.

As a note, I looked back over the message sent to me, and I should mention he wasn't positive if Dorsey was offered as well, but pretty sure.

I know nothing about Luther Head, other than him having the best name in the NBA. What's the story?

From what I know (which isn't much) Head is a shooting guard trapped in a point guard's body. He plays pretty good D and can stroke the 3 (two big ticks if he comes to Orlando).

He has been asking for a trade for quite some time and I'm not actually sure why he isn't in the rotation in Houston. Possible attitude problem?

He was also a member of the famed 3 guard line up at Illinois with Deron Williams and Dee Brown.