Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkSide

Smurf Out On Thursday

If he shows up as a smurf, all he needs to do is borrow some one elses id, and he should be able to get a beer, its not like they will be able to tell who he is. Anyways i used to get beers underage at some ball parks, because the stupid vendors could never add. But I found out spending $5 on a beer, when I can spend the same amount on a six pack wasnt worth getting, I might as well wait.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Marc, you heading out soon? You have farther to go than I do.

Funny you should ask, I am finishing the Barcardi and Red Bull wifey just made (she would bankrupt bars she makes them WAY too strong)and I am heading over, it only takes me about 10 mins to get there.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Marc, you heading out soon? You have farther to go than I do.

Funny you should ask, I am finishing the Barcardi and Red Bull wifey just made (she would bankrupt bars she makes them WAY too strong)and I am heading over, it only takes me about 10 mins to get there.

Ok, see you there. It takes me about the same. Thought you lived further West.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

dude...people act like anyone under 21 doesnt drink. im 20 and i have been and prolly still do drink more than half the "of age" people here.

i have a fake so i could buy my own beer anyways (but if im a smurf your still paying for it)

Easy there, I was joking around, I have no doubt that you are familiar with beer. Probably not a good idea to post that you have a fake ID on a Magic board when you are going to show up as a Smurf! LOL, you may stand out a little!

Nice, maybe we can talk Brian into buying the Smurf a beer - tell Brian it would be a good PR move and then we bust him and fire him as our coach.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

ok look im 20 years old...im trying to get to the game but i think i might have to resced a final...if i cance a final and dress up as a smurf you better buy me a beer!!!!!!! its just 1 year ehh.

You are not of age, you have to wait just like everyone else before you are allowed to taste beer....scratch that, I can't buy you a beer, that would be imoral and illegal. If you do dress as a Smurf, I will buy you a beer when you are 21 though.

only in USA you can go in war at 18 and have to wait till 21 to get a ****ing beer.bigest bs

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitBasketball!!!:

Smurf this!!!

tell your mama i want my money back.she suppose to vacuum my living room instead of using the broom only.by the way she did a good job on the toilet.