Sign in to follow this  
mikemagicfan08

GO GATORS!!!!!!

Man what a big win for the gators! They are so fun to watch with Tebow at quarterback and the speed of Harvin and the Defense played the best defensive game i've seen considering who and what they were playing against. I think Bradford will be one of the best NFL qb's you will see, but Tebow is by far the best College qb you will ever see!!!!! How many Orlando fans are also Gator fans in here!?!?!?!?!?

Man what a big win for the gators! They are so fun to watch with Tebow at quarterback and the speed of Harvin and the Defense played the best defensive game i've seen considering who and what they were playing against. I think Bradford will be one of the best NFL qb's you will see, but Tebow is by far the best College qb you will ever see!!!!! How many Orlando fans are also Gator fans in here!?!?!?!?!?

Hey Mike, yes I am a Gator fan and that game was awesome! Harvin got 100+ yards on 9 freaking carries! The D was awesome and Tebow, well everyone knows how key he is to this offense!

His passing was not great but he made up for it with a perfect 4th Q and over 100yds on the ground! Have to agree though, he will not be a great NFL player as he is anything but a traditional QB!

Bradford has all the tools to be an NFL starter but Tebow will need a hell of alot longer to get used to the playbook, personally I see him staying for his senior year!!

This has so far been a GREAT year for my Dolphins, Magic and now Gators!!

I don't think the defense played one of their best games as a whole but they definately made HUGE plays when they needed to. Bradford is a great QB, I would put the blame more on his recievers. Those picks I think had more to do with them than him.

Tebow and Harvin played huge between them and the defense they made big plays where as their counterparts didn't.

I do believe also that this is an off topic forum that has nothing to do with the Magic, so if you're not a gator fan why would you even come in here and waste your time or your puke if you weren't jealous that your team is nowhere near as good as mine. QQQQQQQQQQFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

quote:
Originally posted by mikemagicfan08:

I do believe also that this is an off topic forum that has nothing to do with the Magic, so if you're not a gator fan why would you even come in here and waste your time or your puke if you weren't jealous that your team is nowhere near as good as mine. QQQQQQQQQQFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LODM is absolutly right...gator fans as a whole are vomit inducing. Enjoy it while you can because as soon as tebow is gone you guys are in store for several years of mediocrity.

Hell, you better hope harvin comes back next year because he was even tougher to scheme for than tebow.

the biggest question i have is...how many gator 'fans' will there be in a few years? Not nearly as many as i see now, that's for sure.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by mikemagicfan08:

LODM is absolutly right...gator fans as a whole are vomit inducing. Enjoy it while you can because as soon as tebow is gone you guys are in store for several years of mediocrity.

Hell, you better hope harvin comes back next year because he was even tougher to scheme for than tebow.

the biggest question i have is...how many gator 'fans' will there be in a few years? Not nearly as many as i see now, that's for sure.

Yeah its tough dealing with all of the bandwagon fans. My roommate is a UF "fan" (blasphamous at FSU i know) and i just figured this out on thursday.

I asked him to name 3 player on UF's roster. All he could name was Tebow. This has happened several times.