Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:
It's good to see Redick getting his groove back. He also been taking it hard to the rack, and is looking alot faster out on the court.

He's surprised me a few times with him taking it strong all the way to the rim. He has been solid lately.

Very true. You can't ask for more from your 4th string SG. He's doing what he can. If you accept that he was picked too high in the draft, and could be a defensive liability at times, he could be a solid role player for any team.

Bogans surprised us all taking it to the rim, but then he missed those shots.

So you can't ask for too much from Bogans since he plays like a 4th string SG. He's doing what he can.

If you accept he was picked too high in the draft, and is a defensive liability too many times, he could be a solid role player for some other team then the Magic.

You do realize that Bogans was selected in the second round? I don't see how you can say a second round pick that has managed to stick in the league for 7 seasons was selected "too high".

Bogans is one of Orlando's better draft picks, considering what he has brought to the team, and the position from which he was drafted.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
It's good to see Redick getting his groove back. He also been taking it hard to the rack, and is looking alot faster out on the court.

He's surprised me a few times with him taking it strong all the way to the rim. He has been solid lately.

Very true. You can't ask for more from your 4th string SG. He's doing what he can. If you accept that he was picked too high in the draft, and could be a defensive liability at times, he could be a solid role player for any team.

So you can't ask for too much from Bogans since he plays like a 4th string SG. He's doing what he can.

If you accept he was picked too high in the draft, and is a defensive liability too many times, he could be a solid role player for some other team then the Magic.

This is cute. Wonder how long it'll go on.

You know PEC's entire statement would be spot on if he exchanged 'Bogans' for 'Redick,' maybe he's just confused about the names of the players, bogans is the darker bald dude, and jj is the hair gel guy and he sort of looks like that guy from psych.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You know PEC's entire statement would be spot on if he exchanged 'Bogans' for 'Redick,' maybe he's just confused about the names of the players, bogans is the darker bald dude, and jj is the hair gel guy and he sort of looks like that guy from psych.

Actually my entire statement is right on target for Bogans not Redick. Maybe your just confused by the names of the players as you have shown confusion about Redick so many times before.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Actually my entire statement is right on target for Bogans not Redick. Maybe your just confused by the names of the players as you have shown confusion about Redick so many times before.

Girls, you're both pretty, and I believe you when you say that your prom date wasn't actually your cousin.

But seriously, knock it off.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Girls, you're both pretty, and I believe you when you say that your prom date wasn't actually your cousin.

But seriously, knock it off.

My prom date was tall dark and handsome!!!

And no he wasn't my cousin since I don't have any cousins or aunts or uncles.

JJ Redick is the greatest basketball player to walk the earth, even better than jesus. (He had game)

End of argument.

lol hey i'm way prettier, i have the pics to back it up, and it was my 2nd cousin. pec hates me, i like it, i don't want to be on that's guy good side consider the fact that he has blinders on to the world.