Sign in to follow this  
Urban Achiever

Ariza

Dear Orlando:

Thanks for Ariza.

Signed,

The Lakers

The guy has been a crowd favorite. Staples always gives him a big applause when he comes in the game. The guy is all hustle and is super ninja stealth quick.

See you guys on the 16th... we owe you one.

Dear Orlando:

Thanks for Ariza.

Signed,

The Lakers

The guy has been a crowd favorite. Staples always gives him a big applause when he comes in the game. The guy is all hustle and is super ninja stealth quick.

See you guys on the 16th... we owe you one.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

superb thread...i'm so glad you put in the effort of creating an account and posting this gem.

Agreed, though it does concern the next T-Mac.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

superb thread...i'm so glad you put in the effort of creating an account and posting this gem.

Well said. Its just that I am so pleased with him it was worth the effort.

You are VERY lucky to have gotten him from us..If ANY of us fans had the choice in that trade I think only a select few, if not any would have NOT done that trade.

I am very glad for him to be doing well, in a city he loves.. I truly hope he stays healthy.

Not to mention, he was one of my favorites, because after a game he NEVER hesitated to stop and give autographs.. I have like 4 or 5 of his signatures on Hats,Thundersticks,etc.

You just wait...When Brian Cook comes out from his funk he will make you miss him like we miss Ariza...

Brian Cook is a future All Star and you guys will regret trading him...

Who am I trying to fool here? We lost in that trade big time...I miss Trevor so bad!

Atleast he is home and making progress he is a great individual...

Just in case you change your mind we will consider trading Cook back but it will take draft picks as well!

The way Trevor comes out of nowhere and elevates... they're calling him the Cobra out here because he's a quick strike guy.

I am looking forward to doing battle on the 16th... you guys are one of our few losses this year! arg!