Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Breaking News: Brighthouse & FSN Reach Deal!!!

Well that's good news for us magic fans...........but what's gonna happen when there isn't going to be a game on, Brighthouse might not show spike, mtv, comedy central, nick, tv land, vh1....anymore, because of some dispute between Time Warner Cable and Viacom.

quote:
Originally posted by EvilGeniusTD:

Well that's good news for us magic fans...........but what's gonna happen when there isn't going to be a game on, Brighthouse might not show spike, mtv, comedy central, nick, tv land, vh1....anymore, because of some dispute between Time Warner Cable and Viacom.

They came to an agreement, all those channels are staying.

It is about time!!!

Great start to 2009, now I don't have to watch those games on a laptop on a laggy feed.

good stuff, but i'm not going to believe it until i have fsn on my channel lineup and i can actually see it lol.

BH was backed into a corner when the sun games were so frontloaded there would have been a **** storm if they didn't rectify this. As for the viacom thing, viacom had all the power in that dispute so at least BH is smart enough to know when they're defeated and limit the damage.

quote:
It is about time!!!

Great start to 2009, now I don't have to watch those games on a laptop on a laggy feed.

haha...same here. now we get to see all of the rays games too on fsn. this is great!