Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Is our Team BELIEVING to much ?

What goal are you achieving? You type a random bunch of gibberish while hitting enter too often and then click post now. If that is an actual goal then you should be a motivational speaker. This forum would be a lot easier to read if it weren't for your nonsense constantly flooding the boards. I don't understand how you posting WE WIN! in 6 different threads yesterday is either informative or necessary.

...and if you can't catch the obvious sarcasm and the reason behind that sarcasm in my location then there is no hope for you. That legitimately made me laugh.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

What goal are you achieving? You type a random bunch of gibberish while hitting enter too often and then click post now. If that is an actual goal then you should be a motivational speaker. This forum would be a lot easier to read if it weren't for your nonsense constantly flooding the boards. I don't understand how you posting WE WIN! in 6 different threads yesterday is either informative or necessary.

...and if you can't catch the obvious sarcasm and the reason behind that sarcasm in my location then there is no hope for you. That legitimately made me laugh.

No BELIEVE...

quote:

What goal are you achieving? You type a random bunch of gibberish while hitting enter too often and then click post now. If that is an actual goal then you should be a motivational speaker. This forum would be a lot easier to read if it weren't for your nonsense constantly flooding the boards. I don't understand how you posting WE WIN! in 6 different threads yesterday .

BELIEVING in our TEAM ...

Who else says it more ?

If that is an actual goal then you should be a motivational speaker.

I guess that's what I am.

It's not about the one but the many .

I think I've made the POINT ...

BELIEVE...

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:

What goal are you achieving? You type a random bunch of gibberish while hitting enter too often and then click post now. If that is an actual goal then you should be a motivational speaker. This forum would be a lot easier to read if it weren't for your nonsense constantly flooding the boards. I don't understand how you posting WE WIN! in 6 different threads yesterday .

Who else says it more ?

BELIEVE...

You are proof positive that pregnant mothers shouldn't snort cocaine. I have no earthly idea what any of this crap means. I do know one thing: this posts perfectly sums up every other post you have ever made here. Maybe that is the best way to make my POINT (see I can use the caps lock as well). Read this post another 9968 times and tell me you aren't annoyed. Its a miracle that the people that have been here a while haven't gauged their eyes out yet.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:

Who else says it more ?

BELIEVE...

You are proof positive that pregnant mothers shouldn't snort cocaine. I have no earthly idea what any of this crap means. I do know one thing: this posts perfectly sums up every other post you have ever made here. Maybe that is the best way to make my POINT (see I can use the caps lock as well). Read this post another 9968 times and tell me you aren't annoyed. Its a miracle that the people that have been here a while haven't gauged their eyes out yet.

Your right pregnent mothers shouldn't snort COCAINE.

And this post ain't about me it's about our team thinking they can just go out there and not play hard enough.

As I have dealt with the BELIEVING thing and fought it and kept going so should our team.

I thank for you for making my POINT.

We get put down from the media and are always the underdogs.

This is part of growing in the NBA.

As long as WE as MAGIC FANS in our MAGIC NATION stand behind our team and let them know we are watching and BELIEVING...

We will make it to the FINALS and BEYOND

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Yeah, good job making his point emory you tard. If BELIEVING is wrong, than I don't wanna be right.

lol, there is no point in breaking your current streak. You are NEVER right.

quote:

quote:

Yeah, good job making his point emory you tard. If BELIEVING is wrong, than I don't wanna be right.

Don't question my judgement when I have my BELIEVE blazer on.

quote:
orginally posted by Drain-o:

Again what is beyond the Finals??

World Galactic playoffs.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Don't question my judgement when I have my BELIEVE blazer on.

quote:
orginally posted by Drain-o:

Again what is beyond the Finals??

World Galactic playoffs.

Hasn't the Warlock won those like 35 times in the last hour?