Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

Last time I checked, the season was 82 games long.

I know its of topic but i had to post what Andre Iguodala said about the Celtics on realgm

76ers' forward Andre Iguodala is the latest to speak out on the "trash-talking" of the Celtics.

"It takes away from how good of a team they are. It takes away from their respect factor. Teams won't respect them as much," Iguodala said of Boston's on-court actions.

As confident as the Celtics are on the court, Iguodala doesn't believe that they have the same intimidation tactics of the Pistons.

"I think they're a good team, but they don't have the intimidation factor of those Detroit teams," he said.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

Last time I checked, the Magic have played 17 games vs. the Western Conference

Last time I checked, the Celtics have played 9 games vs. the Western Conference

East > West

Last time I checked, some Magic fans were gettign a little to ahaead of themselves.

One seed, better team so far then Boston, they just won 19 in a row, they still retain some respectability.

Gotta take the season one gaem at a time, and not let the expectations out way the gain we have made so far, we are venturing into territory we havent sniffed since 1995.

Lets all just enjoy the wave that is the Orlando Magic

Last time I checked, the Cavs have played an incredable schedule. 20 of their 29 opponents have been sub-.500 when they face them and of the 9 who have been .500 or better, the Cavs are 5-4.

Last time I checked, the Celtics are down 6 with a few minutes left in the fourth in Golden State! Sorry about 3 of the 4 last posts by the way

quote:
Last time I checked, the Magic already played the Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and Blazers twice

Check again, we've only played the Blazers twice unless I'm developing alzhiemers. But, we've also played NO, Utah, Houston, & Dallas. Of those 8 teams, Boston has only played Portland, Utah, NO, & LA once apiece.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Ok ill play

Last time I checked, not one power ranking, poll, or recap accounted for ONE point, steal, rebound, assist, or fast break in any game.

My point, it doesnt matter who or what says or doesnt say about the Magic. I hope like last year we stay under everyone's radar. I guarantee you that were not under any coaches or GM's radar nowadays. We are an elite team that are feared by a lot of coaches and teams in this league.

Last time I checked, thats all that matters.

You deserve a standing ovation. Everyone is obsessed with respect like it leads to wins or it has value that can be sold on Ebay.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Last time I checked, the Magic already played the Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and Blazers twice

Check again, we've only played the Blazers twice unless I'm developing alzhiemers. But, we've also played NO, Utah, Houston, & Dallas. Of those 8 teams, Boston has only played Portland, Utah, NO, & LA once apiece.

I think he meant we have played all those teams once and the Blazers twice