Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Did Anyone See That?

San Antonio Upsets the Phoenix Suns!

But....before the last play in which Roger mason made the game winning screen, the same Grant Hill game winner made on us was used......YES....the corner pick and baseline layup by Grant Hill! Thats bad Karma for the Suns because they lost the game even though they won previously against us with that same play.

San Antonio Upsets the Phoenix Suns!

But....before the last play in which Roger mason made the game winning screen, the same Grant Hill game winner made on us was used......YES....the corner pick and baseline layup by Grant Hill! Thats bad Karma for the Suns because they lost the game even though they won previously against us with that same play.

Shouldn't this be in the "Around the NBA" section? But yeah, the Suns ran an identical play that they did against us - Grant Hill using the backdoor screen to get an easy lay-up, but the Spurs hit had 4 seconds and hit a 3 for the win...

Yes...and it made me happy. I want the Suns to start losing so they have to start rebuilding...maybe they will give Grant back to us for a bag of chips for some veteran playoff help.

Go Magic!!!

It should be in the Around the NBA section but I sense good Karma headed our way.