Sign in to follow this  
HOWARDMVP

I would like to make an Apology to Everyone on here

I think a couple of people found them, shortly afterwards he pulled them.

Lets just let it go, it's in the Magic's hands now. As long as he doesn't come back I could care less about anything he does.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan4Life:

HAHA busted.

While MCROrlando fan was by far the worst member I have ever seen on here, I think one of the best moments I had on the board was when somebody, I think it might've been Marc, found his video of him singing MCR on youtube.

The comments people left on it were priceless.

Marc! Link please!

I think it was a link off of his actual myspace page...if I'm remembering correctly. But it is no longer viewable. But we were able to get plenty of info on the guy and submit it to the Magic organization.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by orlandojnf:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

MCRorlandofan has been the Orlando Magic Forum for about a year or so. He's posed as possibly 15 or more members on the forum..such as Lewisforthewin..or...the original McrOrlandofan or Magic07-08. He came to the forum posing as Hedo Turkoglu and JJ Redick today. He spammed the forums with 15 to 20 posts of nothing but racial slurs against black people and things that the scum of the Earth would say. The Moderators weren't here to delete them so we bumped other threads. They were eventually deleted and one was two were left behind including this one.

Since Marc Acres finally figured out his license plate number and his MySpace, he's about to be in some deep **** with the Orlando Magic Organization. Thats your fault Chris..not ours.

woah woah woah. I am not mcorlando fan. How the heck did this get started.

My bad, Lewis07 or Lewis08. It was something like that. It was another account of his.

ok. just scared me. my names chris too. I spend so much time on these boards it would suck to get banned by accident.

orlysting.jpg

Well we know and have pictures of the other Chris, we need you to take a picture of yourself, in front of the arena wearing a pink shirt, holding a sign that says, "I am not an MCR fan Forum Members!" While standing on one foot and rubbing your head...

than you need to do the same thing in the middle of the court...lol

when im at the champs sports bowl maybe i'll stop by amway and do that.

quote:
Originally posted by HOWARDMVP:

Hello,

This is mcrorlandofan and I was contacted by someone who I will not say to come on here and make an apology to all of you. It was meant to be a joke and there is nothing funny about. If I hurt anyone in anyway I am sorry and I promise I will no longer make a username or even look at this forum section anymore. Please Do Not delete this so everyone on here can read this. Just have it in your hearts to accept my apology.

Thank you

SiskoAnimated.gif

haha, what a loser. Way to go kid, you even suck at internet trolling. I don't think McDonalds will take you at this point.