Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Kind of OT - Sign of a Deal? (Krstic to OKC)

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Woop, forgot Steven Hill, another big they have. Apparently he's homeless. Take a gander at his profile picture.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3477

For the record, that is 9 (10 if they sign Krstic) bigs to fill up a 15 man roster. Yeesh.

he's the guy i'd want in orlando

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djrlKxw1Vak

Youtube is the greatest invention eva for scrub luv.

it wasn't based on this clip

but hey, there're also some videos of alltime greats on youtube. check this guy out:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Let me turn this discussion a hair. Is Kristic worth that kind of money and should Otis have taken a chance on him? Before his injury a while back, he was considered an up and coming big.... I even recall some in the media saying he would become an all-star. Thoughts?

i was never a fan of krsti? because of his poor defense and i hate poor defenders in basketball. he's pretty good on the offensive end though - he has a nice shoot, almost 3pt range. but he became very overrated. when you are a big and you play on the same team with jason kidd then you usually look much better than you really are.

i think he'll do well in oklahoma (about 15ppg if he gets some PT) but i wouldn't want him in orlando. at least not for that kind of money.

btw, someone mentioned his poor stats in the russian league. well, i've heard that his team sucks in general although they have some good players. they blame the coach for the poor play and poor results.