Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[ESPN] Chad Ford Chat @ 1PM

quote:
Chad (Tampa): Alright, a lot of the ESPN guys love to say why the Magic are not a good team. Tell us something good about them. Please.

SportsNation Chad Ford: (1:03 PM ET ) Dwight Howard is awesome. Rashard Lewis is good. After that, things start to get shakier.

Wow, really? That's very professional Chad. Great insight.

My question that probably won't get answered:

"Are you a complete idiot that lucked into an NBA analyst job? Or do you have incriminating photographs of your boss with John Amaechi?"

As an NBA analyst, how do you not give credit to Jameer Nelson for his play as of late? Don't answer the question if you don't watch our games, since that's the only reasonable excuse I could think of for that answer. Just simply idiotic.

quote:
Steve (Detroit, MI): True or False: Rondo is a product of the Big 3. Put him on the Bobcats and there's no way he's getting all-star consideration.

SportsNation Chad Ford: (1:24 PM ET ) False. Being on the Celtics helps for sure. But he's so talented that I think he'd shine anywhere. Coaches love guards who can play defense and limit mistakes. Rondo does both. I never could understand why he slipped like he did on draft night. He was in our Top 5 to Top 7 all year on our Draft Big Board. Shows you that even the best GMs can really sleep on talent. To me, Rondo is an All-Star.

LMAO

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

That's some heavy revisionist history about Ainge, and it defies logic. Ainge had a long term plan to trade 6 players for Garnett? To trade for Allen? Really?

Makes sense to me, that's why they were so high on Jefferson right? Ainge was on a sinking ship along with Doc, their plan to was get Oden.

Maybe Ford is still pissed that we mistreated his husband Darko.