Sign in to follow this  
CaliMagicFan

LA Magic Fans

Anyone else going to the Magic-Lakers on Friday 1/16? I wouldn't mind spending a couple bucks on some good tickets, but I'm not spending Laker game money for my wife to go and not care about the game. Anyone else going?

Anyone else going to the Magic-Lakers on Friday 1/16? I wouldn't mind spending a couple bucks on some good tickets, but I'm not spending Laker game money for my wife to go and not care about the game. Anyone else going?

I wish I was going cause then we could meet up but, unfortunately I'll have to Tivo the game. You live in North Hollywood... I grew up in Pacoima, went to school in Northridge and work in Burbank. Did you go to the Magic/Clipper game? I was there in the 200 section.

I was at the Clipper game. I bought tickets off some guy for $10. Staples was half empty so we snuck into the middle of the lower bowl and 6 rows back form the court. Awesome game.....Not sure if I am going to the Lakers since the prices suck, but I am going to try.

I am pretty sure I'm going to the Lakers game. I was at the Clippers game too. I sat right next to the Magic's tunnel. I got to fist-bump all the guys as they came in and said hey to Otis. Definitely not gonna be able to get those seats for the Lake's.

you all should organize and get tickets in the same section. Would be sweet if enough of you could get loud so we can hear some cheers when one of our boys silences the crowd on a monster dunk or a dagger three.

Yeah, we got front row of the Premiere section for $40 each for the Clipper game off Stubhub, which was sweet. That's what the upper level behind the basket seats are going for at the Laker game right now. Hopefully prices will go down as it gets closer and people realize they're not going to be able to use their tickets. I'll keep an eye out and see what I can find as it gets closer. The one thing I won't do is sit in the upper deck there, it's crazy high. But it would be sweet to get a little group together.