Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Barry Sanders Jr. Is incredible

Like the article says we see so many videos of "the next Barry Sanders" and we also see Adrian Peterson being explosive as well as LT when he is healthy but this video clip of Barry Sanders Jr. Is amazing. I wish he would go to the NFL after 2 years in college and get drafted by a team not named the Detroit Lions. See what you all think.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/B...block?urn=nfl,128540

Like the article says we see so many videos of "the next Barry Sanders" and we also see Adrian Peterson being explosive as well as LT when he is healthy but this video clip of Barry Sanders Jr. Is amazing. I wish he would go to the NFL after 2 years in college and get drafted by a team not named the Detroit Lions. See what you all think.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/B...block?urn=nfl,128540

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

KLR is also a Lions fan. I genuinely feel sorry for you guys.

Sympathy is appreciated. We make Cubs fans look like bandwagon jumpers.

I'm convinced that we could have Parcells as the GM, Bilicheck as the coach, and Dungy as Spiritual Advisor, and the Lions would still lose as long as Ford owns this team. He has been the only constant in these generations of failures knowns as the Detroit Lions.

Maybe if Ford goes bankrupt, it will cause him to give up the team. It's our only hope (and, no, I'm not really serious when I suggest that it would be good for Ford to go bankrupt).

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

KLR is also a Lions fan. I genuinely feel sorry for you guys.

Sympathy is appreciated. We make Cubs fans look like bandwagon jumpers.

I'm convinced that we could have Parcells as the GM, Bilicheck as the coach, and Dungy as Spiritual Advisor, and the Lions would still lose as long as Ford owns this team. He has been the only constant in these generations of failures knowns as the Detroit Lions.

Maybe if Ford goes bankrupt, it will cause him to give up the team. It's our only hope (and, no, I'm not really serious when I suggest that it would be good for Ford to go bankrupt).

You guys really do. Lions and Magic fans....some people really like pain.