Sign in to follow this  
apuntalo

need info

i am a magic fan who is currently living in miami due to college, and since most of the orlando games are not shown here i need to get some info.

i understand this is turk's last year f his contract, i really hope they resign him. does anyone knows if there is any reason to suspect or if you know that this will not happen and be traded for someone else. if this is the case who will we be getting?

honestly i think turk should stay with orlando he is a consistant and a player we can count on for tight situations!

i am a magic fan who is currently living in miami due to college, and since most of the orlando games are not shown here i need to get some info.

i understand this is turk's last year f his contract, i really hope they resign him. does anyone knows if there is any reason to suspect or if you know that this will not happen and be traded for someone else. if this is the case who will we be getting?

honestly i think turk should stay with orlando he is a consistant and a player we can count on for tight situations!

No one has any idea whether Hedo is returning... we may not have enough money to keep him at the end of the year. It looks like otis would like to tho... as far as for who just check out some of these ridunkulous threads about "potential trades" to found out who for...

Which means that no one knows what kind of value is out there for turk so... quick answer no one knows nothin but that otis would like to keep him...

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

By my stars, an Arroyo Fan! I thought they'd gone extinct!

Well this comment was unnecesary....don't you think?

To the original poster, Turk has another year on his contract, but he can opt out this year, be a free agent and look for more money. The probability of him opting out is probably 99.9999%. We can offer him the money he wants, but we will be over the cap and would have to pay a tax.

Some people believe he is not worth 10+ million a year, which is what is rumored he will be looking for, and its why they say we should trade him and not losing him for nothing (ala GHill, Kenyon Dooling, Carlos Arroyo, Pat Garrity, Shaq, and many more)

Some people say he will opt out, and resign for more money, but not that much more, maybe in the 7 or 8 million range because he likes the team and the city and the players. I say this is not likely.

As far as who we can get, look up and down the site and you will see many many many trade threads/opinions/options, etc that can keep you entertained for hours.

Nothing has been rumored that is strong enough to believe..