Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Portland Trail Blazers, 12/9 10:00pm

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

dang.............................i missed it. I let my emotions get the best of me, so I don't deserve to wear the black and blue colors tomorrow. Thank you players for this win. go magic. *sad and thrilled at the same time*

What did you do? Change the channel?

I left the broadband showing of the game on jtv in exchange for classic wwf also on jtv.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:

dang.............................i missed it. I let my emotions get the best of me, so I don't deserve to wear the black and blue colors tomorrow. Thank you players for this win. go magic. *sad and thrilled at the same time*

What did you do? Change the channel?

I left the broadband showing of the game on jtv in exchange for classic wwf also on jtv.

fail...

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

We're seeing a real 4th quarter closer in Roy....rather than Hedo who attempts to be the hero and fails more than not.

glad tonight was the "not", lol.

The biggest stride this team has made is overcoming diversity. We still give up big leads often, but some many times in previous years we would fold in games where we lose a lead in the 4th quarter. Say what you will about Jameer, but he is a great floor leader and always plays with confidence. Rashard is simply as clutch as they come. Still, this win shows our glaring needs: Help on the boards and a better back up than AJ. Another positive was Lee again. Once Pietrus is back, I think both Bogans and JJ are expendable.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

Any links to Blazers boards? I am curious how they feel...

from what I could see, "the refs gave you the game" and "lucky shot" are the two popular opinions...

Eh, still great to see the transition from "yeah, we up 8...we own the East" to "man Shard is keeping it close, these sourtherners sure can shoot" to complaining and whining

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

We're seeing a real 4th quarter closer in Roy....rather than Hedo who attempts to be the hero and fails more than not.

glad tonight was the "not", lol.

I jinxed Hedo in a good way.

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

The biggest stride this team has made is overcoming diversity. We still give up big leads often, but some many times in previous years we would fold in games where we lose a lead in the 4th quarter. Say what you will about Jameer, but he is a great floor leader and always plays with confidence. Rashard is simply as clutch as they come. Still, this win shows our glaring needs: Help on the boards and a better back up than AJ. Another positive was Lee again. Once Pietrus is back, I think both Bogans and JJ are expendable.

LOL overcoming diversity... you mean adversity

quote:

lol...Turkakobe strikes again! You really have to love that win. Really gutted one out on the road on the back end of a back to back against a good team who were playing well and knocking down every shot in the 4th quarter.

It won't get talked about much, but I thought Jameer played really, really well offensively. We really missed not being able to put Peaches on Roy in crunch time tonight, though. Fantastic win, though. Fantastic.

here is some of portland fans say,

so so depressed

Three point shooting absolutely killed us.... Only 26% to their 52% Other than that, we played great.

Watching Orlando shooting those threes is really like looking in a mirror. I feel bad for LMA who played good early and finished great. Oh well, tough loss.

Was i the only one who screamed "Foul him!" when Dwight got the ball? How could you not? Honestly. Its not like this is the 1st time Hedo has killed someone with a crazy 3 @ the end of the game.

I can't believe this just happened!!!