Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Trade idea with Chicago and New York?

I'd do that trade from Orlando and New York's perspective, but if I was Chicago, there's no way in hell I give up Sef in that trade, he's a pretty big part of that team.

Speaking of trades with New York. If we could some how get David Lee, that would be astounding. He can spot up and has been playing thick around the basket.

He avgd 5 off reb agains det, atl and cle. great. He's a smart player and from fla.

that aside. this trade would not work. I don't think thomas nor noah would fit on this team real well. neither could be on the floor with Dwight and keep spacing open for him. we need a playoff ready spot up shooter out there at PF. (Tim Thomas would be better, though we already have Battie who plays basically the same style.)

also, JJ is NOT an ideal 2 for D'Antoni's system. quick, athletic players who can finish really well at the rim are. ie Barbosa. he could be an asset there, just not ideal.

Thomas and Noah would be great here bc they both have games that we need coming off the bench. Thomas is a freak athlete and could really thrive in our wide open offense. Noah on the other hand would bring toughness and a attitude which we need as well. The thing that annoys me if the bulls don't want these guys why try and get a superstar in return it makes no sense and like wise for us if we don't want JJ just trade him. This trade value crap is and is a cover up bc a gm made a bad pick